2003 Ford F 150

Great reliable truck

by from westlake village, california on September 17, 2017

Innovations like F-150’s high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body and high-strength steel frame are just two reasons that Ford F-Series is the best-selling truck for 39 years running. Whether it’s work or play, the F-150 is a popular choice, so talk to your Ford Dealer about a purchase or lease deal now.

Uses car for Havingfun

4th Ford Truck

by from Milan, MI on August 28, 2017

This truck has been very dependable and trouble free, from light farm work to hauling the family camping gear, without ever letting me down. It replaced a 2000 F 150 that was lost to a barn fire, and has now been given to my daughter. It was replaced by a newer and bigger 2013 F 350 to haul our new trailer now that I'm retired.

Uses car for Towing

EASY TO DRIVE, EASY TO PARK. I have an extra cab.

by from Carrabelle, FL on August 19, 2017

I am a small person. I fear parking it in the spot correctly. I have had no problems. I can park this extra cab with ease. It handles very well in tight places. Xtra cab suits my children just fine. Just enough room for them, and their electronics.

It is a needy Child

by from Biloxi, Mississippi on August 6, 2017

OK, my husband is a Ford racing fan. He has a Mustang GT that hung the moon. He is building a kit Cobra with Ford crate engine. Husband is a car guy and all our vehicles get regular maintenance, cleaning, wax, protection from the elements, etc. Farm Boy, unlike the others (Toyota van, Nissan Rogue, Mustang GT) has demanded more. Before he was 5, he wanted a new front end. At 100,000 her had open heart surgery because he was firing on only 6 of 8. We have spent $1,000. on door latch failures (that my Toyota had covered by warranty). The dash is peeling, the change cubby is stuck closed. Front bumper trim looks like it has been sandblasted from highway use that other cars take in stride. Power? It is a V -8 standard. You think I'd be able to merge anytime. No, I have to start planning the interstate merge before I leave the house! Seriously, I had a 4.2 liter automatic Dodge truck the same year model that would RESPOND when I touched the accelerator! It's gear ratio is different, he's say. Whatever. I'll take the 6 cylander Toyota van to launch the 2,500 pound boat, thank you. If you are thinking about it-don't do it!

nice work truck

by from 01923 on August 4, 2017

This truck has been great since I owned it. Runs and looks like new especially for an older pickup. I would definitely buy another F-150

Nice pickup

by from Florida on June 28, 2017

I drive this truck when and wherever I need to go anywhere, everything works great on this truck and it's a classic too.

Excellent Lead and the first one I looked at!

by from Casa Grande, AZ on June 3, 2017

This vehicle was exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price. It appears to be mechanically sound and has been reliable. Compared to prior used car purchases, this was a very positive one.

great truck overall

by from on May 24, 2017

It runs strong and drives great. Super reliable and dependable. I definitely recommend this truck..

Very Reliable Truck

by from LOS ANGELES on May 21, 2017

My 2003 Ford F-150 4x4 Truck is an excellent vehicle. The truck is very durable and reliable. Very powerful truck. The truck is definitely worth buying and owning.

Uses car for Off-roading

Ford Pickups

by from ashby mn on May 1, 2017

Say or think what you want, But to me ford has the best domestic truck on the road From the first coolest body style starting in 1973 on up The ford truck is just cool

Our Expert Review: 2003 Ford F 150