2003 Ford F 150

2003 step side 5.4

by from Wisconsin on April 3, 2013

I owned a a dodge before this truck and a chevy, the dodge was garbadge stuck a lot of money into it and the chevy we blew up carrying a bob cat up a hill. (2006 Duramax 105,000) we hated the truck anyway but this truck 2003 5.4 f150 best truck ever. So comfortable, could go cross country in it. For how powerful the truck is and big I still get 16-17. This truck never downshifts going up hill. Bought with 75,000 miles have 180,000 miles all pulling. No money into it. love the truck. Never get stuck in 2 wheel drive either. Great truck, never go back

2003 Ford F150

by from Pennsylvania on November 3, 2013

I just bought a used 2003 F-150. I was looking for a truck for my job doing HVAC. This truck has been great! I'd recommend only FORD trucks!!

BEST VEHICLE IHAVE EVER OWNED!!!

by from MARION INDIANA on September 8, 2010

BOUGHT IT USED WITH 16K MILES ON IT. IT NEVER FAILED ME. CHANGED JOBS WENT TO A DODGE DEALERSHIP FOR A SHORT PERIOD AND TRADED IT. BIGGEST CAR MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!! EVERY TIME MY WIFE AND I SEE ONE, SHE REMINDS ME OD THE MISTAKE I MADE

Most reliable truck I've owned

by from Kingsville, Texas on May 26, 2011

Bought my F-150 supercrew King Ranch pickup new and have only replaced a battery, 4 tires and changed spark plugs at 100,000 miles. it now has 106,000 miles and still looks in real good condition.change oil every 3000 miles and filter.I do everything myself to make sure it is done right.

Exceptional Comfort and Class

by from Memphis, TN on February 13, 2007

I now own a 2007 and my 2003 was a better truck, period. More comfortable, better riding and handling. I miss my 2003.

Great Pickup

by from Nebraska on March 2, 2015

I bought my Lairait FX4 Supercrew leather and loaded with 151,000 two years ago at a great price... now 178,000. No problems except the horn. It works all week and hunts and hauls all weekend. The gas mileage is not great but its not a sub-compact... its a truck and has great power, room and versitility. It drives and rides nice and looks good with agressive mud tires and a toolbox. I got stuck once in a pretty deep mud hole...but i pulled my friend's Chevy out of the same mud hold later. Overall very pleased.

Love this truck!!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD on July 5, 2013

If you are going to buy a truck, you can't go wrong with a Ford. Best truck out there. Love this pick up.

BEST TRUCK EVER

by from stamford CT on January 23, 2013

I HAD THIS TRUCK FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS AND ITS AMAZING A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS LOVE IT if i had to chose between a new f150 larriat and my harley HARLEY OF COURSE

Best truck

by from Houston on April 23, 2012

Glad I made this purchase best choice ever.It drive so smooth and so quiet I really love this truck.....

Very dependable vehicle

by from TN on October 25, 2011

I purchased the 2003 F150 FX4 in July and the truck has been everything I knew it would be. I have owned about 5 Ford trucks before and none have ever let me down. All vehicles require maintenance and the occasional repair, but I ahve never been left stranded.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2003 ford f150

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.