2006 Ford F 150

awesome truck

by from on August 1, 2013

ok this is my second f150 i have owned a 2006 with the 5.4. first off i am a mechanic by trade the spark plug problem they do have is a easy fix if a shop tells you 1000 dollars to do a tune up keep on driving to a new shop. very powerful and very reliable dont let the spark plug problem scare you from this truck some people just dont know about vehicles and get taken for a loop.

wow......i love it

by from Bucks county, PA on October 18, 2008

i own a 2006 lariat supercrew 4x4 and i have to say i am in love. i drove 1500 chevy's my whole life and 3 years ago i bought a superduty 250 lariet 4x4 which was nice, but a little more truck then i needed. i then bought my current truck, 06 supercrew lariat 4x4 and what an awesome vehicle. i have a 6 acre property which i have cut down 100' trees and drug them whole to the rear of my property with this truck. i pull a trailer with over 2 tons of stone no problem, i have a light duty boss snow plow to keep the driveway clear. an 18 wheeler delivered it by hand truck and when it went to leave it went off my driveway and into the grass and got stuck. i pulled out a chain, put the truck in 4 wheel low and slowly creeped and yanked it out. a duelly with a tree chipper also got stuck on my property and i pulled out the truck and chipper with ease. this truck does it all and with great style and grace. i drive this truck 50 highway miles a day to work. its great on the highway, and ready for any project you can dish out. buy this truck with confidence!!!! you cant stop it!

FX4 - Luxury Truck at its BEST!

by from Stuart, FL on February 21, 2012

Bought 2006 FX4 new and drove it for over 5 years. Changed the oil when due, new wipers, and had Ford check it out once a year. The only thing I ever had to have done was a new battery (which was still working fine when I changed it after 5 years -- but being a woman I didn't want to ever worry about it just going so changed it early.) After driving all different makes - no other comes close to the Ford F150 - FX4 - it had the best pick-up, best comfort, best AC hands down!!! (Living in South Florida I put that to the test!)

best truck by far

by from Orange Co, Va on December 10, 2008

i can go anywhere-tow anything-carry everyone, what else is necessary? if someone is looking for a good reliable vehicle that plays hard and looks great, the F150 FX4 supercrew is the truck.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Will never sell this pickup!

by from Gold Canyon, AZ on August 2, 2009

I have owned 2 F-150's - a 2000 and the 2006 I have right now. I absolutely love this truck - it's reliable, decent on gas (mine is a V6 and has excellent highway mileage for a truck), offers a super-smooth ride, and is stylish. It's also just small enough to be convenient and just large enough to not have to worry about obstacles on the road. It handles in most conditions, and is just a great vehicle. I will drive this pickup until it retires! I'm so happy with it.

Fantastic Truck

by from Murrieta, CA on June 30, 2012

I am thoroughly impressed with this truck. My last Tundra was totalled in an accident a couple of weeks ago. I decided to buy my current '06 F-150 because of the low miles (62k), the lift kit that was already installed, and the tow pack. This truck is extemely stout and solid. I have put 2,000 miles on it in a little over a week alone and I am blown away at the way this truck drives and tows. I believe that I can count on this truck to take care of me and my needs for many years and miles to come.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

First Truck

by from on March 17, 2009

I purchased an '06 F-150 FX4 in the spring of '08! It was the first truck I have ever purchased. It's loaded w/captain seats, leather, moonroof, 6 disc. What an amazing truck!!! Style and looks alone beat Silverado hands down. Performance is outstanding. I would recommend to all!

Kevin from Sacramento CA. 2006 F-150 4x4 XLT

by from Sacramento, California on August 10, 2006

I bought my F-150 4x4 in fall of 05 and me and my wife love it. They gave me a screamin deal. I drive my truck hard and it begs for more. I go to the snow at least 10 times a year and with its 305/55/20 mud and snow tires in 2ft. of powder this truck is unstoppable . There is enough room to seat 4 grown adults comfortably. But as you know the gas mileage isn't that great, but who buys a truck to get good gas mileage.

F 150

by from Mississippi on January 17, 2012

Bought this 2006 F150 used looks good rides good just wish it had better gas mileage. But would recommend the F150.

Excellent for hauling large loads

by from Sanford NC on June 14, 2006

pulls a 7,400 lb 25 ft. boat without a hickup. Great hauler without the need to move up to a F-250. 5.4L motor with 3.73 rear gears and sturdy frame platform definately "git R done"

Similar Models