Model Details

4.3
Average based on 42 reviews

Toyoda shmoyoda

by from Ogden, Utah on February 7, 2011

We have had our ' 07 F150 nearly 4 years. We have had zero problems. It is a daily driver. It is the XL 2 wd which was also the cheapest one on the lot that day. For a "stripped down" model it sure has a lot going for it. The V6 has tremendous torque , the auto trans is smooth as glass, the AC is cold , the sound system plays MP3 and will blow us out the door at full volume with no distortion. The cab is super quiet , the tail gate locks , the spare tire access locks , the seats recline , the steering wheel tilts , there is a lumbar support in the driver's seat , it hold nearly 36 gallons of gas and gets in the middle 20s on the highway and 16 to 18 in the city. There is more than enough storage room behind the seats and in the doors. Great for long road trips which we enjoy as often as possible. The range is phenomenal. It is , without a doubt , the best we have ever had. We have had them all at one time or another. My friends ' 06 Tundra has already eaten a fuel pump and one disc rotor. Ours has 4 wheel disc brakes , and an unbendable frame and stock over load suspension. His 'yoda doesn't. If we ever need another new one , which is doubtful , it will definitely be a Ford.

This truck is awesome.

by from Oswego NY on January 14, 2011

I have always owned Chevy trucks but this F150 has changed me forever. The 5.4L Triton 300 HP engine has plenty of power & the quietness of the ride is sweet. I was surprised of how much I could fit in the backseat on my first trip to the store. Smooth comfortable ride and sharp looking. Thank you Ford. Goodbye Chevy.

Recall 200/2011 F150`s

by from on May 25, 2011

Watch out for the door windows ! The mechanism will beak with absolutely no warning and the glass will drop down through the door..You may come out of the mall like I did and find the glass had done just that..You don't need to be using the window it will break on its on. Search on Google for this problem you will be amazed at how many have this problem, There is even a web page just for it.

Easy process

by from South Shore, MA on September 15, 2013

So happy to have a truck again. I was able to find exactly what I wanted. The dealer was great also. Made life so much easier to look, find and buy. At home in a truck

Firm Riding Ford

by from Duncanville Texas on June 12, 2007

I test drove my 07 F150 STX about 10 miles , all on the highway( big mistake). I did not however take it on some rough roads , paved or otherwise. Had I , I probably would not have made the purchase. It rides rough on bumpy roads, i.e . " The suicide small doors sound like they could fly open at any moment. You absolutely have to make sure to slam the rear doors to make sure they are closed. You can travel on residential streets with normal bumps and dips and the doors have a rattle that just cannot be explained. I strongly recommend to any potential buyer to check the ride I am describing on a bumpy road, Judge for yourself.I bought the regular cab model and I am not at all happy with the ride.I do like my truck to ride like a truck, not a car. I had a 95' model that actually rode much better.

Best truck on the road

by from Indianapolis on December 9, 2010

I had this truck for a year now and it is by far the best truck I have owned. Good power and assessed nicely. Haven't tried the 4wd much.

best value for your money

by from on January 14, 2009

own a 2007 crewcab lariat. best truck i've ever owned. Never had an issue with it. would buy again if i would be in the market, but i have a feeling this truck will last me a long time...!!!

solid as a rock

by from Boston, MA on August 27, 2007

Bought it in 2004 when the redesign first hit the market. Haven't had a single problem with it since. The truck's ride is extremely comfortable, handling is good, and the interior styling is exceptional. Fit and finish are top notch and the truck has a real solid feel to it. All in all, an excellent truck and in my opinion the best full size available on the market today. Of course, even with the best available, there's always room for improvement and there are a few wish list items that come to mind. 1. Improved braking. This truck is solid and that contributes a lot to the comfort of its ride. However, that solidity comes at the cost of weight. This is one heavy truck and beefier brakes wouldn't hurt. 2. Fuel economy. Again, a solid heavy truck takes away from fuel economy. That hydraulic hybrid technology that's been rumored to be in the 2008 F-150 would be a nice addition if Ford can pull it off while keeping the cost to the consumer under control. 3. Power. The F-150 has a lot of power, but it is a lot of truck. Additional power never hurts. Again, it's a balance between power, weight, and fuel economy. Overall, still an excellent and reliable vehicle.

Great Truck!

by from Keller, TX on March 27, 2009

1st pick-up I have ever owned. The 2007 Lariat rides so smooth you would think you are in a Cadillac! Very powerful, the best truck out there! Gas stinks but you will get that with any truck these day...
1st pick-up I have ever owned. The 2007 Lariat rides so smooth you would think you are in a Cadillac! Very powerful, the best truck out there! Gas stinks but you will get that with any truck these days!

Excellent

by from on November 20, 2008

I would drive one before i would get into anything else. The price for the features you get are almost unbeatable.