2009 Ford F 150

Great truck

by from on April 28, 2011

I am very impressed with this vehicle. I have had a lot of trucks and this is the most quiet, comfortable truck I have ever driven. Mine is an FX4 model. I can drive in quiet comfort on the highway, and have a fairly capable off-roader when I want it. I haven't had it very long, so I can't really rate reliability yet. The truck has lots of power, and gets better fuel mileage than any similar truck I have ever had.

Best Truck I've ever owned--there's been many

by from Richmond, Va on September 29, 2010

I traded in a 08 GMC and a 05 Dodge 2500 on this truck. This Ford is a more comfortable, stable feeling vehicle than the others, easily. I have had trouble with Fords in the past but in 11 months and 9500 trouble free miles I couldn't be happier with this truck. I usually trade every year, year and a half..but this one is a keeper. Thanks Ford :)

f150

by from South carolina on August 7, 2011

I purchased a used 09 f150stx, 4.6 ltr Excellant gas mileage, average is 23.6 hwy and city combined..' Quiet, wonderful ride.

Lovin' my Cowgirl Cadillac

by from Cleveland, TX on March 22, 2011

I love this truck!!! This is the 3rd F150 I've purchased and I have been completely satisfied with every one. The last one was a Lariat, but now that all our children are grown, I opted for an extended cab STX, stepside. I love all the technology available too. Smooth ride, F150 sits higher than the Silverado which is something I prefer. It's fun to drive and has plenty of get up a go.

Love the truck!

by from Indpls, IN on April 22, 2010

My first truck and I love it! I had always driven cars. It is great in the snow, there is plenty of storage capacity......love it and they hold their value fairly well.

GREAT BUY

by from Dublin, GA on June 6, 2012

Purchased a 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum used from a dealership in Atlanta, GA. I love everything about the truck..It was well represented and has just about every feature imaginable. This is my first Ford truck purchase and I am very satisfied. I have owned 2 Expeditions in the past. I must say that Ford has definitely made me consider them for more purchases in the future.

F-150 King Ranch 4X4

by from Eastland, Texas on August 26, 2010

Perhaps the finest the pickup truck I've ever owned. Exceedingly comfortable ride. Well designed, intuitive, well layed out controls. Engine is very responsive, very good brakes. Very adequate 18-19 MPG on highway for a full sized pickup with four wheel drive. Thanks, Ford!

Best FORD Truck I've owned

by from Ohio on January 10, 2010

I've had this truck for 5 months now and haven't regretted one bit about buying one. I have driven FORD trucks for almost 30 years now, outside of a lapse in judgement 2 years ago with the purchase of a RAM 1500. Doesn't matter whether I'm pulling my 20" flatbed trailer with mowers or my 6500 lb pulling tractor, this truck has it. My previous FORD's had the 4.6 and 3.55 axle ratio, but this one has the 5.4 and 3.55 ratio. It does everything I need a truck to do and more. The supercrew cab is great with plenty of room to haul 6 adults with plenty of room. I expect to keep this truck a long time.

Uses car for Towing

Awesome Truck

by from Fall River, MA on January 12, 2013

I bought a 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum from First Ford in Fall River, Ma. I've owned a Honda Ridgeline, Nissan Titan, and Dodge Ram. This is the best truck out of them all. I love this truck.

very good

by from Edgefield, S.C. on April 3, 2011

You can pay more but I don't see you getting more use or comfort than from a F-150. Good service, very comfortable, good value.

Similar Models