2010 Ford F 150

The Best

by from Northern Minnesota on December 14, 2010

My new 2010 Ford F150 XLT 4 X 4 is one of the best trucks I have ever owned. Drives great and mileage varies from 17 mpg to 23. Love it.

What a great truck

by from San Jose, CA on March 8, 2010

Ford has put together what I feel is one of the best trucks to date. I've had the truck since the end of January and have 4600 miles on it and couldn't be more satisfied. Comfortable interior, good excelleration, gas milage for a V8 is great(17 mpg). I drive around 75 on the highway. The only improvement that I would make is to have the stearing wheel telescope. Other than that the truck is great. Don't know how I would ever live without Sync from now on.

A Great Truck For The Money!!!

by from Lewis Co., W. Va. on September 5, 2010

First off, I'll list everything. It's an XLT Crew Cab, 4WD, 5.5 ft bed, and the 4.6L 3-valve V8 with 6-spd automatic transmission. The transmission shifts very smooth and even with the mid-grade engine, the truck doesn't seem like it lacks any power at all. I towed a 10' trailer full of firewood and my bed full of firewood and the truck pulled very good for a 1/2 ton. I hauled 1,500 pounds of feed (30 50 pound bags) and the truck almost handled like nothing was there. I still returned 14 mpg on a rural and curvy country road with that weight. I'm impressed with the way it handled this. The seats are very comfortable and my wife wants to ride in the back seat (SuperCrew cab) more than the front! I like the flat floor with the folding seats. That way my wife can take it to the grocery store if she needs to, and she already has. The truck is so versatile. It's a family hauler, gets 20 mpg, hauls 1,500 pounds like nothing, tows a huge *ss load, and it can haul groceries like a large SUV. I get 18-20 mpg on the highway and about 12-15 mpg on a curvy, steep, country road. And 12 mpg is just on a bad day. I also love the MyKey feature. When my teenage son takes it out I can limit the top speed to whatever I want. I usually limit it to a max 73 mph for highway driving. Overall, I love this truck and it's DEFINETLY the best half-ton pickup truck out there! Like they say, BUILT FORD TOUGH WITH ROUGH PRIDE AT THE DEARBORN, MI TRUCK PLANT!! Yeehaw!!

best truck ever

by from canada on March 31, 2012

This truck does all they say it did its very good i tow 10000 lbs with it and handles very good it has lots of power good brakes good motor and very good quality.

Does It All!

by from Fisherville,Kentucky on August 31, 2011

Great truck FX2....Excellent engine 4.6 3v...good MPG 19 to 22 on hwy...2wd Excellent ride and handling, good value for the money

1 year later

by from Wisconsin on August 9, 2011

I've had my FX4 for a little over a year now and just had to update my first post. I've put 20k miles on this truck to date and I can tell you I look forward to the next 20k. After a year of driving this truck every day I need to add a few thoughts. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! I own a BMW X3 and like the ride of the FX4 by far. The cabin is set up so well. It's like having an office on wheels. 4 cup holders, ipod USB hookup and 2 power outlets let you charge every gadget you have with a handy slot to store them in. Seats are very comfortable. I drive 100+ miles a day and never have the back pain I had in the any other car. The ride is still smooth and quiet. Mine came with the 2 captains chairs and the very large center console with armrest. Highly recommended. Still the best looking truck on the road!

F150 so far is great

by from Michigan on March 30, 2017

I bought my 2010 F150 XLT used with 77000 miles on it. So far is great, no problems. Had plenty of get up and go and pulls my 6500 lb sailboat with no problems. First time Ford truck owner, wish I had bought one years ago.

F150 Platinum Edition - Great Truck!

by from Stillwater, MN on January 30, 2012

Put a couple thousand miles on it and it's a great vehicle! Crew cab comfortably seats 3 teenagers and the std box hauls the entire hockey team's gear. My only regret is that I waited so long to get o...
Put a couple thousand miles on it and it's a great vehicle! Crew cab comfortably seats 3 teenagers and the std box hauls the entire hockey team's gear. My only regret is that I waited so long to get one!

Raptor 6.2L

by from Manhattan, Kansas on October 31, 2011

I love the truck ordered it new with everything but the graphics. It turns heads and gets compliments all the time and its fun to drive. The 6.2 is powerfull but honestly its not as fast as my King Ranch Super Duty diesel with a Edge programmer.

Best truck buy I've ever made

by from Fort Worth, TX on December 20, 2010

The 2010 Ford F-150 is so improved over the 2008 models, it was hard for me to believe it was the same vehicle. I drove many a 2008 F-150 thinking I would get a used vehicle but after driving the 2010 F-150, there was such a night and day difference that I bought the 2010 on the spot. It is very comfortable, and cleanly designed; not to mention a lot more power and gas efficientcy. And with the end of the year deals, there was very little difference in the price of a 2 year old F-150 and a new 2010. Glad I bought it!

Our Expert Review: 2010 Ford F 150