2010 Ford F 150

never thought I'd own a ford

by from atoka, ok on September 20, 2017

The 2010 Ford F-150 Crew Cab s a ice truck to own. Driving this truck it does not even feel like you're driving a truck. It has a smooth ride and comfortable.

A vehicle I might buy

by from Jackson, MS on September 18, 2017

I thought this vehicle looked good and might be something I would purchase. The price was a little higher than I was looking for.

Hail damage

by from Littleton co on September 18, 2017

I had driven an hour and a half to look at this truck not knowing that it had really bad hail damage
Not Rated Reliability

Refined yet ready to work

by from on September 18, 2017

After test driving this F-150 I feel as if it is truly the perfect vehicle for me. It has enough power for towing a loaded trailer, yet has very good fuel milage for the class of vehicle. As I'm looking for something with 4 wheel drive it makes much more sense to get an f-150 as similar suv's get the same milage and can't tow the trailers I'll be hauling. Comfort and the ability to be a real workhorse. I'm sold!
Not Rated Reliability

Great truck with plenty of room for five

by from Shelby, NC on September 16, 2017

I love this truck. It has been reliable, relatively fuel efficient, and is a pleasure to drive. The 4.6 liter V8 has plenty of power and the cabin is roomy enough for five adults without having the clunky look of a four door truck. Plus with the supercab you can have a 6.5 foot bed, instead of only 5 feet giving you more hauling capacity. Great all around truck for hauling, towing, taking on a trip, or just riding around town.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Ford trucks and cars have always been good to me.

by from MA on September 15, 2017

F150 is solid. I drove it on sand, off road, in mud, on snow. The 5.8 LT engine sounds like an american muscle car. It keeps on going. I have 80K miles on it and it is still driving like new. I never had any problems with it. It is an unconventional family vehicle but I can seat 6 in the supercab. Supercab has lots of room. The truck bed will hold all we will need or shop in trips. Definitely a better deal than a family van, SUV or a sedan. It also had the best 5 start safety rating. Compared to other big trucks and SUV I owned previously it does not burn more fuel. My 2001 V8 Mustang actually used to burn more.

Great vehicle over all

by from Phoenix, AZ on September 13, 2017

Always wanted a truck but this vehicle met all my expectations. Its great with commuting hauling and everything else.

Dependable truck

by from Inola, Ok on September 12, 2017

The truck was very sturdy and drove well. The main problem is the comfort of the seats. No lumbar support. Seat is too upright for any comfort while driving. Not done looking for a vehicle though...

F-150 pure excellence

by from Lubbock Texas on August 28, 2017

This F-150 is pure excellence, a amazing truck . Emaculate all the way around .ITS loaded with custom ROCKSTARZ wheels. This F-150 is superior to all FORDS , WOW is all anyone can say when they see this F-150. Perfect truck for a AMAZING price .
Not Rated Reliability

Pleased with performance and look.

by from Gaylesville. Al on August 25, 2017

Met our needs for transportation. Gas millage could be better. Overall. Nice.really like the truck..

Uses car for Transportingfamily