2015 Ford F 150

This truck is a pleasure to drive

by from New Lenox, IL on September 15, 2017

This truck is a lariat and feels like a ride in a limo. So many nice options I swore I never needed or would use, until I had them. Motor is strong, but tame and decent on gas if driving normally- 4 door is crew cab is as big in the back as the front, plus with 6.5' bed there is decent hauling room-

Uses car for Towing

Very happy

by from Il on September 12, 2017

Me and Ford go back to the eighties. Normally F 250 this is my first F150 rides the same sits up nice . Great truck inside and out

Awesome looking and best performance

by from Eagle Springs, NC on September 11, 2017

Very comfortable took a 3 week trip in the second month and felt great sitting all that time. Has 2 AC outlets 3 USB ports heated and cooled seats. The back seats fold up and provide plenty of storage. Plenty of power decent gas mileage and with a 36 gallon tank I can travel 740 miles on a full tank!

F150 2.7 Ecoboost

by from Houston, TX on September 6, 2017

For $40k my f150 lariat ecoboost is a decent car for the money. The little 2.7 has a decent amount of power although you miss out on the glorious v8 rumble and excitement. It tows well, I towed a 12k lb tandem axle trailer from Houston TX to Columbus Ohio without any issues. Good car for the money

Will never own another.

by from Lafayette tn on August 31, 2017

I bought mine with 18000 miles. It now has 22000 and all I have had it trouble. I have owned it one month and the radio has quit and now the transmission is out. I have always bought Ford products but will never own another.

The best vehicle I have owned

by from Ocala, Florida on August 23, 2017

This is my second F150 and of numerous vehicles that I have owned including cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs, this is by far the best. It has exceeded by expectations in performance, power, utility, comfort, and aesthetics. The only less than excellent experience I have had is with the Ford Sync software for entertainment and navigation which is just a poorly done software and I just don't understand why Ford keeps that dog, but apart from that, I love my F150 Lariat.

Most comfortable truck to make a trip in there is!

by from St. James MO on August 18, 2017

With all the options it has you are riding in luxury everywhere you go!! Couldn't want anything more out of a truck than this one gives you!!

My second F-150

by from DeBorgia MT on August 17, 2017

I love this truck. I recently totalled a 2014 F-150 and walked away because of the safety of this vehicle. I couldn't wait to replace. If anything this truck is even better.

Great performance while towing a 04 Chevy Malibu

by from Clarksville, Tn on August 16, 2017

Loved the styling and roominess of this truck. Purchased from CARVANA as a used truck with 18k miles. XLT SUPERCREW 4X4 5.0 with tow package. I drove from Clarksville Tn to Louisville Ky with a 04 Chevy Malibu LS V6 on a UHAUL car trailer. This truck exceeded my expectations during the trip and back on one tank! Yes it does have a 36 gallon tank and uses FLEXFUEL under the 5.0 Coyote Badge! This truck has taken on the hilly Pennyrile Hwy with 3300 lbs being pulled! The tech display for towing and trailer status was simple and extremely helpful! I drove back with the empty trailer without filling up!

Uses car for Havingfun

The most smooth driving truck I've driven.

by from Crockett on August 16, 2017

I love this truck. It has a lot of leg room. Easy to handle. I was completely satisfied with the Ford 150.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Ford F 150