2017 Ford F 150

Great Truck

by from Fort Myers, Fl on April 19, 2017

I've had the car for 3 weeks and 2000 miles later and me and my family love it. I've switched from a 2016 Lexus and I gotta say the f150 is just as comfortable, what it lost in ride handling I gained in comfort since I'm so tall 6'2"

Ford's done it again...

by from Provo, Utah on July 15, 2017

Well, this is my fourth Ford, my second F-150, and is BY FAR the best out of all of them. I've got the crew cab 4x4 with the little 2.7 liter Ecoboost engine, and this thing is a BEAST! It blows my mind that the smallest engine that you can get in an F-150 is still faster than most sporty sedans/hatchbacks. There's the tiniest delay of power when you step on it, but once those turbos spool up, hold on, because this will shoot you forward faster than any truck should logically be able to move. Now I know lots of people say you don't get a truck to race it, and I agree, but when you're using it as a daily driver, having that get-up-and-go certainly makes the experience more enjoyable. And to top it all off, I'm currently averaging 21 mpg, driving my daily commute up a very hilly and curvy canyon, with some light-duty hauling and towing thrown in there. So in a nutshell, the pros of the truck are: - Good looking - I've got the "Lightning Blue" color and get countless compliments - Capable - Pulls loads without any drama whatsoever - Comfortable - Very cozy driver's seat, and a good ride for a truck - QUIET - I love a loud raucous V8 just as much as the next guy, but this thing is whisper quiet on the highway, and to be honest it's pretty nice - FAST - Seriously everyone that I've let drive the truck tells me that they have to get one because it's so fun to drive. The fact that Ford put a "Sport" mode in a truck says a lot about the engine's capabilities. - Economical - As long as I keep those turbos from spinning a lot, the mpg is actually very good for a truck this size. The auto start/stop feature is less intrusive than I expected, and rarely even activates during the hot summer months so as to keep the AC nice and cold. - Roomy - The backseat is ridiculously roomy, and there's storage both behind and underneath the seats. It's also the only truck with a totally flat rear floor, which is very handy. - Great infotainment - the Sync 3 system is light years better than lots of the competition's offerings. The touch screen is responsive, intuitive, and lightning fast. Apple CarPlay is great. Cons: - Sound - If you want your truck to sound mean and throaty when you step on it, you're in for disappointment, because this little engine, even with the sound augmentation sounds just as small as it is. - Interior materials/standard features - You have to step up to the extremely expensive trim levels to get nice soft materials on the inside, as well as features that are standard on even base levels of other Ford vehicles. All in all, I can't keep a smile off of my face when driving this thing. It's a pleasure to commute to work each day. I've got mixed feelings on the aluminum, as it does offer greater mpg and towing capacity. But it seems a little more fragile (I don't really worry about that, as I never would use a truck bed without a liner anyways) and the paint seems to chip a little too easily. Then there's things that you don't expect with the aluminum, like it's a little louder on the body when it's raining, or especially when a rock or something hits the body it rings out very loudly. All very minor things, and ultimately the big benefits of aluminum outweigh the small trivial drawbacks. I think all truck manufacturers, even Chevy with those ridiculous commercials, will eventually make the switch. Can't comment too much on reliability. Truck has been rock solid so far, and in the almost 3 years that the 2.7 Ecoboost has been available I've heard very few complaints. Ford knows their way around a turbo engine by now, and of the 4 Fords that I've had I've never had an issue. If you're looking for an extremely well-thought out and meticulously engineered truck to get work done, look no further. Far and away the best truck that can be purchased today.

S Class of Trucks

by from cape coral on April 13, 2017

Great truck. Drives smooth. Feels like a limo. Extremely quiet interior. Comfortable seats. Great for long trips. I have the crew-cab and my family loves it too. Very easy to live with and drive

Excellent Driving Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI on April 15, 2017

I am very happy with my purchase. The car purchase process was very easy compared to prior experiences. The F-150 is well made and has a lot of nice features. It has the comforts and ride of a passenger vehicle. It drives nicer than my former Pontiac Vibe.

Uses car for Towing

Still a Ford Fan

by from Minneola, FL on April 9, 2017

I have had Ford trucks in the past and my newest one did not disappoint. It is beautiful, very comfortable and gets far better gas mileage than any I've had before.

Very happy

by from Lakeland, fl on March 23, 2017

Love my new F150. It is comfortable, smooth, quiet and great on gas. Averaging 20mpg with the 2.7 Ecoboost.

Love my F150XLT

by from Augusta, Maine on April 13, 2017

Most comfortable well laid out vehicle I've ever had. Tons of room in cab, and the power the eco-boost is impressive. Best looking truck on the road well done Ford

Love my new F-150

by from Greenville, SC on March 28, 2017

The power in this small V6 (turbo) is outstanding! And the payload/pulling capacity can't be beat by any similar engine. Love the Michelin 20" tires and the ride. Will definitely keep this baby a while!

Very excited to have this new truck

by from Mainevile, Ohio 45039 on May 19, 2017

I traded in an Audi S6 due to my age and need to have a truck for our lake house. In this Lariat Special Edition I found the styling and level of fun I experienced with the S6

Most reliable car/truck I have owned

by from Birmingham AL. on March 12, 2017

This 2017 F150 Platinum is awesome with a 3.7 Ecoboost, powerful, great gas mileage, handles well, beautiful interior with all the bells and whistles! There is hardly a day goes by that I don't get a compliment on it! The electronics are awesome in this truck!