2018 Ford F 150

Best truck

by from Delano on April 21, 2017

Fell in love with that truck best truck I've seen , can't wait to test drive the new 2019 . I've always had fords

Great experience

by on July 3, 2017

The truck exceeded my expectations. I am very intrested in owning one in the near future. The options that were present were nice.
Not Rated Reliability

Too many features and benefits to mention!

by from Sparks, NV on November 2, 2017

Love my new truck. This thing has everything i could possibly want in a vehicle. A total joy to drive!

Uses car for Havingfun

Beautiful Truck

by from Fort Wayne, IN on September 7, 2017

This truck met all my needs. The interior is very upscale. The legroom is wonderful and the ride is awesome. It is a quite, and rides as smooth as a car. In addition, the sound and voice command system is state of the art, and I really love the USB ports to keep my phone charged. I purchased the Chrome Package, and it really looks sharp. I could go on and on, but visit a Bob Thomas showroom and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed!

Buick regal

by from Sc on September 11, 2017

Comfort in appearance excellent . Vehicle held its value will for resale. Vehicles exterior was very sporty looking and paint was excellent. The interior fit your body well heated seats cooled seats. Showed no where in tear to leather interior after five years .vehicle with used every day for work and head over 200,000 miles on it sol vehicle with used every day for work and head over 200,000 miles on it when sold

Best of the Best

by from Oklahoma City on October 11, 2017

Top of the line in innovation, style, and reliability. A man?s man truck. Luxury for an average working guy.

Fantatick Vehicle

by from on October 16, 2017

Great features, very comfortable and does what I want it to do. Strongly recommend the Ford pick-up to anyone looking for a truck. Plenty of power, roomy, comfortable yet rugged.
Not Rated Exterior Styling
Not Rated Value for the Money

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

great vehicle needs some tweaking

by on November 12, 2017

the cabin ambient lighting does not allow you to control the color and brightness, ford needs to bring this feature back,also the console cup holders are flimsy and the ambient light is in the bottom of the cup holders they need to be back on top of the cup holders

Uses car for Towing

The Greqat Fords!

by from Wilmington, NC on September 17, 2017

The most dependable brand of car or truck I have ever owned! I have owned a lot of cars and trucks, since I am 71 years old! My mother and father always owned Ford's also!

The safest most reliable vehicle i have owned

by from Galva, Illinois on October 20, 2017

The most rear & front room I have ever seen in a vehicle. It is also the safest vehicle i have ever owned, this truck will make you a better driver. I love it!

Uses car for Havingfun