1999 Ford F 250

The best vehicle I have ever Owned

by from Madera CA on August 1, 2017

This 1999 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel is a beast. I drove it through some much different terrain and has never failed me. I got it with 190K Miles and now were about 350k! I love the Standard 6 speed of it! I have over hauled it a few times and still keeps going! love this truck!
Not Rated Reliability

great work truck

by from wa state on June 30, 2017

Great truck hard on gas but reliable well built. Love the cup holder and built in junk drawer. Very relaible everything i need.

Best Pickup I have owned

by from Wellston, OH on June 3, 2017

This truck is a 1999 Super Duty 250 with extended cab and short bed. It has the V10 gasoline engine, and 3:73 rear end, which I feel is a terrific towing combination. Have towed a 10,000 lb travel trailer approximately 75,000 miles and have never had a problem. Am only sorry that Ford no longer makes the V10 available in this size pickup.

Uses car for Towing

Dependable work horse my girls always felt safe dr

by from Dayton, OH on May 19, 2017

Excellent value for the price! They should all be this well taken care of. You made a great choice in this vehicle. Don't delay on purchasing this vehicle!

Bee

by from on March 28, 2013

Found a truck locally. No longer need to search. Its a 2WD. We have over 1' of snow. It has not been out of the shop since we brought it home. Thanks.

My 1999 Ford F250 Super Duty V10 4X4 Super Cab XLT

by from BOULDER CO. on October 23, 2012

Rancho suspension, Backup Camera, Tented Windows, Topper, Remote Control for Sony CD Digital FM/AM iPod,USB,AUX,Sirius,XM Radio Detaching Face, LED Light Strip on back,dual exhaust pipes K&N,Chip,Air,Aid and Rubber Bed Mat and more.

Best diesel

by from Sylva, NC on February 25, 2011

Great truck, strong 7.3L Powerstroke and 6 speed transmission. Drives and tows with no trouble. Purchased with 200k miles. Great truck! I look forward to putting several hundred thousand more miles on it.

Holds up to hauling every weekend

by from Washington on November 17, 2010

Owned two Ford F250 trucks a 99 & 97. Both ran good and held up to weekly hauling of a horse trailer. Only problem was the 4X4 got stuck on both rigs. Would still buy another Ford in the future.

One of the best trucks

by from Vermont on September 24, 2010

This is one nice truck! I got a crew cab with the 7.3l and lets say it stands out! Its powerful comfortable and reliable. When it gets very cold out you start it like 10 min before you leave and it keeps its heat all day. Im currently getting 18-20 mpgs and all Ive done is put a 4in straight pipe exhaust and use some diesel supplement every other fill up. This thing will haul anything! Last winter I towed out 10 vehicles out of ditches, one even being a semi with a flat bed trailer! I love my truck and will drive it anywhere. It currently has over 415k on it and still looks new with NO RUST! I bought with 200k so its had over 200k in new england and still has next to nothing for rust. All I can say is that this truck is the best truck that Ive owned and if you take good care of it it will last you forever. Dont beat it or abuse it otherwise like any vehicle it will break and youll just have headaches down the road.

Best truck Ever!

by from Vermont on March 25, 2010

This truck is my baby! Its a crew cab 4x4 with the 7.3l powestroke diesel engine. It has currently over 250,000 miles and looks brand new! Seriously people are shocked that its a 99 and they basically fall over when I tell them how many miles it has on it. I live in New England so trucks usually have some kind of rust on themselves but not this one! Its got power to tow anything decent mileage and can go any wheres. This is my vehicle and Im glad I bought it. If you are smart you will buy one too.

Our Expert Review: 1999 Ford F 250