2000 Ford F 250

Personal user/professional employee

by from Fredericksburg, Virginia on June 30, 2006

The designers of this truck thought about everything before it went to the assembly line. A teenager can comfortably drive it and enjoy the comfort but it is a true workhorse for the he man and the performance is reliable. The diesel engine is second to none and it does not acknowledge loads as a problem.

Love my cowboy cadillac!

by from Josephine TX on December 31, 2009

This is my second Ford 250, but my first "Lariat" and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for comfort, style and reliability. My diesel has almost 250K and fires up every time. She runs perfectly and tows my 3 heavy horses with ease. Do yourself a favor and get one!

Uses car for Towing

best truck i have owend-reliable dont realy sell

by from enid ok on August 20, 2011

great truck realy dont want to sell like part of me i trust it to go anywhere alaska & canada yellow stone went there all hiway.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

I love the 7.3l and always will

by on July 3, 2017

I have owned a 2000 Ford F-250 for many years and this has been a very reliable, powerful vehicle, I would own this truck my entire life if I couldlll

Not Planning to Replace It Any Time Soon

by from SoCal on February 29, 2016

I bought this truck in 2005 with 89k on the clock. For the next 10 years, it cost less money in repairs than my wife's Honda Civic. Now, it's 2016, the Honda died with only 160k on it, but my truck now has 300k and runs as good as the day I bought it. Planning to keep it for another 300k or more.

BEST TRUCK MONEY CAN BUY

by from GREENCASTLE,PA on July 15, 2010

I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK NEW IN 2000. HERE IT IS 10 YEARS LATER.JUST HIT 85,000 MILES TRUCK STILL RUNS LIKE THE DAY I DROVE IT OFF THE LOT.IT IS USED TO PULL 33 FOOT 5TH WHEEL ABOUT 10,000LBS. AND HAUL FIREWOOD. HAS V-10 BACKED WITH THE AUTO TRANNY AND LET ME BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU, YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND THE EXTRA $4000 FOR THE DIESEL AS THIS V-10 HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER FOR TOWING,AND THERES NOT A V-8 ON THE ROAD THAT WILL EVEN COMPARE. 15MPG EMPTY AND 10.5 WITH 5TH WHEEL HOOKED TO IT. OTHER THAN REGULAR MAINTENANCE HAVEN'T REPLACED A THING ON THIS MACHINE.THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST SOLID TRUCK ON THE ROAD. POWER IS GREAT, PERFORMANCE IS VERY NICE EVEN FOR A TRUCK OF THIS SIZE, AND THE COMFORT OF THE RIDE MAKES YOU SOMETIMES FORGET YOU'RE IN A MACHINE THIS BIG, BEST VEHICLE I'VE EVER OWNED

Uses car for Towing

This is the best truck available out there (1999)

by from Minneasota on January 4, 2007

Much more comfortable then I would have thought for such a power horse. I have the 1999 F250 Super duty diesel. Very reliable, just change the oil when needed and this truck will run for ever! Not even broken in until you reach 150,000 miles.

Extreme Power and Reliability

by from Howell, MI on May 10, 2007

I have owned my F-250 for a few years now and I must say that is is the most reliable truck I've ever owned. The V-10 Power is outrageous and with 4x4 there is no where that truck cannot go.

Excellent RV hauler

by from Coquitlam B.C. on December 30, 2007

We use this truck to pull a 31 foot 11,000lb travel trailer and its awesome. Needs better seats. Ours has the Triton V10 and gets about 12 mpg. Its a short box 2 wheel drive with a small back seat.

Wasted trip

by from on December 10, 2016

I drove over 800 miles one way to buy a truck however when I got there the truck was not like it was described or told to me over the phone or through pictures. The truck had broken glass in the bed of the truck, the interior was very dirty and it looked like it had not even been cleaned. The front seat had smoke holes in it and the carpet was oil stained and very dirty as well. The front windshield was broken and had a crack running all the way across. The back window was held on by blue painters tape. There were dents and dings in the truck ranging in size from golf ball to soccer ball sizes. I would caution anyone who looks at a vehicle from this company.