2005 Ford F 250

Best truck in the market

by from Hollywood, FL on August 12, 2017

Is the moost beautiful truck of his year, great engine, great transmission, on the Lariat the interior is so much confortable.

Great truck for towing camper

by from Harrington, DE on July 30, 2017

So far super happy with truck other than having issues with fuel gauge not working all the time. Apparently the diesel 6.0 power stroke is a ticking time bomb if not maintained religiously.

Great car, Great deal, Great business

by from San Diego ca on June 17, 2017

This car meets all and more of my requirements, the low mileage, the towing capabilities, as well as the satisfaction of purchasing this truck through a great business.

Very Reliable truck

by from Indiana on May 22, 2017

This truck served me well from 135K miles to 189K miles with no major problems with 5.4L Gasoline V8 4x4

Great truck

by from piedmont on April 6, 2017

I bought my Ford F250 in used condition, but have been very happy with it. It exceeds my expectations of the Ford brand.

SuperDuty Diesel 6.0

by from St. Anne, Illinois on March 25, 2017

I bought this to pull my boat because my van with a gasoline engine got poor fuel milage and had problems in a grade. This diesel does not know the boat is behind it. Plenty of power even when going uphill and much better fuel mileage. I spent a lot of money to Bullet Proof, as they say, and put the finest Michelin tires on it for fuel mileage and ease of highway driving. They are smooth and quiet at any speed, these Michelins will go easy 90,000 miles and now have about 10K on them. I bought a house on a lake to settle down in my old age and no longer need this truck to pull my boat. It is defect free and I am selling it at a price below any I can find. Also my screen is misspelled but too late to change or correct.

Fords Disappointment

by from Michigan on January 19, 2015

I bought this truck as my first diesel to haul my 30 ft. trailer. My 5.4 triton strained a little much. It's a F250 superduty crewcab. First I live in the snow belt, and this thing has no weight in the rear it just sits and spins basically without giving any fuel. After buying it used with 93000 miles on it I was driving it home and one injector broke in half, and another went out. I Put weight in the back so I could start to get some traction, and I drive only highway a u joint went out two weeks later. The transmission shifts so that if you are on a somewhat slippery surface you will more than likely break traction,(the severity depends), on the slipperiness. I took it in it's shifting correctly. As for the ride I live in Michigan where they do constant road construction, and not a single road gets fixed, but the ditches look pretty. In other words up here it rides like a tank.

Very Professional and straight forward

by from Tucson,AZ on May 19, 2013

I purchased a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and received a extremely clean Tacoma TRD for a reasonable price and I planned to have their staff locate an Avalon for my wife. Thanks again

Great truck at a great price

by from New Jersey on March 28, 2013

Corry and Terri were great. The truck i bought was exactly as they said it was the. It was a very low preasure deal (not like other dealers) and everything went very smooth. If they don't have the car or truck u want they will find it for you. Everyone should buy here.

2005 F-250 super cab 6.0 diesel

by from Nor-Cal on February 13, 2013

This truck, trans, and engine are made to pull! The truck is used to pull a 28ft trailer, tows great and has ample power. The integrated trailer towing setting on the truck and trailer brake are awesome. I Scored a 2005 SD, SC, Lariat, FX4 LB w/59K in 2013 to replace my 1994 F-350 7.3. This is an awesome truck. The 6.0L Powerstroke is incredible. I did a lot of research on the 6.0 before purchasing and the info I took away on the so called inherent problems is that they are mostly due to the power mods folks do. Mine is completely stock and I plan to keep it that way. The truck commands the road and traffic. It's loaded with just about every option and very comfortable. Leather is top quality, roomy, eye appealing inside and out. Handles well for being as big as it is. Have only had it a short time and I get many compliments. I liked the 2005 model changes to the grill best so went with that year. Suits me just fine. If it's like my other Fords, I'll get years of reliable service. I average 16 to 17mpg in town. On the highway, I get over 21 mpg if I am driving 65-70mph and 15-17mpg if I am loaded up or trailering@60-65mph. I plan to keep this truck for many years.