2007 Ford F 250

Love the 6.0

by from Clio Mi on July 30, 2017

Vehicle is a nice truck, yes has flaws but don't all vehicles. The truck rows and pulls well. Fuel is not all that bad considering the size rolling about 16/18 mpg.

This is my dream truck

by from Marion, KY on April 9, 2017

I owned a 2004 F250, 'Gretchen' several years ago and had to part with her. This is 'Millie', and she has been bulletproofed and studded and is Gretchen on steroids!!! She is amazing!!! Love her roar and the turbo singing!

Truck Shopping

by from Fort Worth, Texas on August 12, 2013

Very friendly and courtesy. Would highly recommend this dealership. This vehicle was very well described.

Great and reliable machine!!!!!!

by from Arizona on April 4, 2011

I have this truck five years with no problem.Except few small things such as loose air filter and rear gate lock.Overall I really enjoy this truck. Ford is really build tough!!!

Good Truck!

by from Jane Lew, West Virginia on July 5, 2010

I got this '07 for work, after having to let my '96 7.3L go after 315,000 faithful miles. This truck pulls a 7500 pound trailer 5 out of 7 days a week, rain or shine, and hauls scrap metal in the bed. It's currently going on 56,000 miles. At 49,000 miles I had an injector go out, and that was it. I plan on straight piping it when the warranty runs out at 100,000 miles. One thing I don't like is the price for everything. The oil filters, oil, etc. It costs me over $150 just to do an oil change by myself. : ( I would definetly recommend that people buy a Ford truck, as I have always found them very reliable. :D

Uses car for Towing

Great all around truck!

by from Denver, Colorado on November 2, 2009

I have owned Fords on and off for 25 years, and I have owned other Pickups. I think Ford does it right. I could ride a little smoother on rough dirt roads, but around town, and towing its a dream. The controls are all in easy reach. I give it an A-

what a ripoff

by from South Carolina on August 14, 2009

2007 F-250 Super Duty w/ 42K on it, just got it back from the shop with its second catalytic converter. the interior is cracked along the base by the e-brake, the rear seat area has no room if the bench seat is all the way back, and the plastic fairing between the windshioeld and the hood is faded and cracked already. terrible product. had a chevy silverado prior to this w/ 200K on it, just needed oil changes.

BEST TRUCK IVE OWNED

by from vancouver,bc on January 5, 2008

great vehicle small engine noise due to manifold covers arent totally enclosed (under air conditioning.. only hear it when air conditioning on. great truck better than dodge and chevy for sure. (ive owned both) dodge is powerful but breaks down and chevy is just well cheap 8| but ford? well ford is.... BUILT FORD TOUGH!

Don't buy

by from Phoenix on December 13, 2007

I posted this once before, but it was deleted. We'll see if they delete this one. I would not buy another Ford F250 and would not recommend any Ford vehicle. The Ford truck that I bought was great until it hit 67000 miles. Then it blew a spark plug out of the cylinder head. When I contacted Ford about it they provided nothing close to "Service" in their Customer Service, unless you count "Lip Service." Ford has been trying to ignore this huge problem with it's "Built Ford Tough" trucks. If you search ?Blown Spark Plugs? you can see how many customers Ford has tried to ignore. When contacted, Ford denied ever hearing about the problem and said ?Too, bad. You?ll have to spend 3000.00 on a fix.? That?s for each time a plug blows. There is a consumer affairs website that lists hundreds of Ford vehicles that this has happened to since 1999. Check it out. If you are considering buying a Ford Truck then you should research this before you do. Or, you may find yourself on that same list. My suggestion. DON?T BUY FORD

Great truck and very powerful.

by from Los Angeles on December 11, 2007

I have 12K on it now and the truck runs like a dream. The suspension is stiff, but it is a 4x4 and you expect it. I took it on a long trip and averaged about 15mpg. Not bad since my last gas truck was 9mpg. Only complaint is the mirrors are too big, stick out too far and have been hit 5 times already.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Ford F 250