2010 Ford F 250

Sad Ford Truck Owner

by from Mayfield, KY on June 14, 2012

Purchased a 2010 F250 6.4L diesel in 7/2011 w/ 8500 miles. I now have 21500 miles and it has been in the shop 3 times for major issues. Once it had to be towed in while on a camping trip. Another time while traveling in MS, 350 miles from home the engine when into reduced power mode. Pulled over and shut it down and sat for 30 mins. Restarted and it ran ok back home. Dealer could not find anything wrong. All along the engine has made a value like chaterting noise, but it is getting worst. I am sadden to have spent all this money to now I have a truck that I have lost convenient in its reliability. May not be a Ford Truck Ower much longer. Looking a Dodges now.

Loving my F250

by from Utah on November 12, 2010

I have drove pickups for several years now due to needing it for pulling horse trailers and handling deliveries with our business. The Ford Powerstroke does an awesome job handling it all

great work truck

by from santa rosa new mexico on May 4, 2011

I love my 6.4 powerstroke for everything I do on the ranch. It pulls great on rough ranch roads or the highway. It gets decent gas milage no matter If I'm bumpen around on these old ranch roads, hauling stock or running to town for church. Its nice to have a truck you can get in and do what ever needs to be done. these new 6.4s are easy to maintain, all the filters are easy to get to and change out. You will love this kinda truck.

Great Truck Would Buy Any Other

by from concord nh on May 7, 2013

The Diesel is a work horse the best out there. The fuel milage is also good for the size of the truck. I baught a new gmc and hated it nothing but problems I will stick with the f250 all day.

Excellent work horse

by from Cleveland on September 8, 2010

Truck performs beautifully in snow - especially when plowing. Comfortable cab seats - rides smooth Great overhaul vehicle for work and towing - Would recommend

Great Truck

by from Beaverton, OR on July 21, 2013

Was as I expected in a pre-owned vehicle. Terrific Fuel economy for a 3/4 ton Diesel 6.4L Automatic - 21.9 mpg Hiway from So. UT to Portland, OR.

Great truck it can go thru any terrain

by from on May 24, 2017

This truck is a true workhorse. I mainly use it as a snowplow truck and it can easily plow thru sixteen inches of snow. I have never gotten it stuck and it is a pleasure to drive. It is very realiable and is nice and warm inside even when twenty below outside.

GREAT

by from on November 8, 2010

I LOVE MINE. I TOW MY 28 FOOT BOAT WITH IT THREE TIMES PER WEEK. EASY TO DRIVE. EASY TO BACK DOWN THE RAMP

Awsome truck

by from ky on December 3, 2010

Great truck, very happy with the performance, diesel mileage seams to improve more after more miles are put on the truck.

new hauler

by from greene,ny on June 12, 2014

truck seems to be capable of doing what i need it to.does have the 5.4l gets around 14mpg no matter if towing,or running empty.it is quite comfortable inside,with just a slight chop to the ride on uneven pavement.i think it may need some shocks as it has 67000 miles on it,although it does seem to get better with some weight in the bed.

Similar Models