2011 Ford F250 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2011 Ford F 250
4.0
Average based on 24 reviews

Nicest truck i've ever owned

by from Long Island, NY on December 15, 2010

The turck is extremely powerful with plenty of extra features. The interior is awesome and the 6.7 is by far the most responsive diesel i have ever owned.

Uses car for Off-roading

NICE Truck!

by from Middle of Nevada on November 2, 2010

It's a far cry from my 2007. Love the new 6.7 Powerstroke. Luxury and power are outstanding. Tows just like I knew it would.

Best Truck We have Owned

by from Aurora, OR on March 6, 2013

We have owned a lot of trucks, 2 Rams, a GMC and an earlier Ford. Ford has really hit it out of the park with this 3/4 ton diesel. We have gotten decent mileage, 17 combined consistently when not towing and 14 when towing our ski boat (6,000 lbs) or fully loaded and pulling our 2 quads for elk/deer hunting. We particularly enjoy the ride and have received a lot of compliments from friends riding with us. Love the electronic interface, voice-activation and navigation systems. Very user friendly. Unlike our last RAM, with the Ford you just speak and it will do about anything to control phone, entertainment or find your next destination. Just under 20,000 miles and completely satisfied with reliability and performance. A great truck we highly recommend.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

What a truck!

by from Texas on February 13, 2013

2011 F-250 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 Crew Cab. Extremely comfortable and well thought out by Ford. Lots of power, but very quiet. 17.5mpg on the highway at 70mph, 16.2mpg running around town.

Love my truck

by from Canton ohio on February 4, 2013

Been great so far, little problem with the heater by the dealer is taking care of that. Lots of power and the traction control is great , don't even have to lock it in when the roads are slick.

Best truck on the market

by from Birmingham, AL on July 13, 2013

Best truck I've driven. You feel like a King! Super strong and it still gets 22 mpg on the Hwy . It is luxurious inside and out. If your in the truck market you don't need to look any farther. If you are unsure with the size the f150 is for you.

Greatest Machine

by from Canada on February 4, 2013

Wonderful truck! Unmatched power and strength, with high class comfort! Used to tow 12,000lbs fifth wheel, pulls like its not even there.

I Love my 2011 F250 King Ranch

by from Tampa Florida on January 25, 2015

I bought this truck used with 10K miles on it in May of 2013. Aside from scheduled maintenance the truck has not had one lick of trouble. Gas mileage sucked at first so I put on a Cold Air Intake,a better exhaust system and a programmer. Now I get 19-20 mpg on a pretty consistent basis! BTW, I have a 4" lift and 37" Off Road tires on it! I read the bad review posted here and I'm puzzled. Must be luck of the draw and I got a good one. I have 50K miles on it now.

most reliable car ive owned

by from wesley chapel florida on October 6, 2014

it's reliable truck for our business.All our business vehicle are all ford.The salesperson are very helpful and honest. The salesperson who help us is Robert Vido.

great truck

by from vacaville,ca on June 27, 2014

I got my 2011 f-250 SD at the end of 2011..only problem was an O-2 sensor after 3 months..I got it to tow a new 30ft travel trailer.the 6.7 ltr turbo chirps the tires off the line even w/trailer in tow...i've only got 15k miles but have coverd a couple of states..it's been excellent..milege,performence,reliability,and comfort..I've had 4 1990's broncos,and 02 f-150 4x4.all good rigs..I read some of these bad reviews..I get it..some rigs will almost be lemons..with inherited factory problems ..but look @ overall stats..there wouldn't be so many of them on the road if they wern't a good truck......when they go on sale the price gets reasonable....(I am not a dealer).just a happy trucker....