2013 Ford F 250

Best car I owned.

by from CA on August 26, 2017

Is this car meet all of my needs. This car ride is great compared to another car i'm owned. This is excellent big car for small money. This car has fabulous interior

Uses car for Havingfun

One of the best trucks we've ever test drove

by from Belleview, FL on August 24, 2017

This truck met all of our needs & exceeded our expectations for style, comfort & towing ability. Looking forward to many years on the road with it.
Not Rated Reliability

Very nice truck

by from Kincaid.il on July 29, 2017

Nice truck was wanting truck with 8 ft bed found this one excellent shape diesel, good price on it.completely satisfied with purchase.

Super all-around truck. Very reliable.

by from Kingsland, Texas on July 16, 2017

We purchased it used. It has been excellently reliable. The 6.7 Diesel engine performs very well. All of the luxury features like the heated and cooled seats hold true. Five star vehicle!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

"Super" Duty

by from Raleigh, NC on April 26, 2017

I have owned several Super duties over the years and this is by far my favorite of them all. I love this truck. It is ultra reliable and comfortable. It will pull anything I put behind it.

Uses car for Towing

Ford f250 Crew cab

by from Philadelphia on April 16, 2017

excellent truck XLT CONVIENCE PACKAGE. ABS and Driveline Traction Control Auxilliary transmission cooler Audio controls on steering wheel 4-wheel ABS Brakes Anti-theft alarm system Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity

Great truck no issues

by from Steamboat rock ia on April 2, 2017

Great truck. Has plenty of power glad I decided to trade in for it. The interior is very comfortable and has plenty of room. The back up camera come is very handy. Just have to clean it off alot due to alot of gravel travel. So far have no complaints in the truck

What a Truck!

by from Mount Pearl, NL on March 29, 2017

My Uncle bought one of these trucks on august 2013 and it was hard to tell it from a luxury car lol, but all jokes aside, it is one of the best, if not the best vehicle i've ever sat in (and yes, I drove it a couple of times) one feature that really took my breath away is the fact the back seats are heated! I never seen that even in a luxury car before! I also really like it's get up and go, it gets to 0-60 pretty quickly and you don't feel all that g-force while accelerating, pretty fast for a diesel truck.

2013 Ford F-250 Platinum Series

by from Dalals, TX on September 26, 2013

This is the truck of all trucks. Ford really did good with their Platinum edition. It has all the bells and whistles of a luxury car. For a truck, the ride isn't that bad. Yes, you do feel some of the bum,ps in the road but not as bad as most trucks. The 6.7l dual turbo really gives it some power and is quick when you give it gas. Average MPG is aroun 14-14.5mpg.

beware of car dealers

by from charlotte nc on August 1, 2013

we Went To Many Ford Dealers In Charlotte Nc Area. Stay Away From Crossroads In Indain Trail And Paramont West Of Hickory. False Avertisement To Get You There. Then More Interested In Selling What They Have, Not What You Want. All Games Is What They Play! We Were Upfront On Everything, They Are not. Vic Bailey In SC. Was Most Straight Forward. I Love My New F250. Good Luck.

Uses car for Towing