2015 Ford F250 Consumer Reviews

2015 Ford F 250
Average based on 8 reviews

Best Truck I have Owned

by from Lake Stevens Wa on February 25, 2016

I have put on 2k miles on my 2015 F-250 XLT Crew Cab Short Box 4x4. It is powered by a 6.2L gas engine with 3.73 gears. So far this truck has exceeded my expectations. Plenty of power. Huge cab with plenty of room to haul grandkids and their stuff. While the ride is not smooth (it is a 3/4 truck) I really like the firm ride. Feels very solid. I thought I would miss a long box, but the 6'9" bed has been fine so far.

This is my fourth Ford pickup

by from Washington state on December 24, 2015

We have had three diesel pickups this is our fourth one. We had a1993 Dodge diesel and it was junk. It had transfer case issues that were never resolved and the paint was peeling in the first three years. Traded it for a 1996 Ford and finally retiring it after almost 500,000 miles.

A proud owner

by from Pa on February 3, 2016

Growing up in a family which always owned a Ford truck I am very happy with my new 2015 Ford lariat F250 super duty. Always dependable

F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Fleet Truck 4x4

by from Kalamazoo, MI. on August 10, 2015

Tons of power. 927.4 miles @ 68.676 gallons = 13.503 mpg, 70% of miles was pulling a 4,000 lb. boat and trailer at 70 mph. I have a friend that gets 21 mpg. empty after it was broke in.

Uses car for Towing

The best ride for a Workmens Truck

by from Las Vegas NV on January 27, 2016

The truck is a stripped down version of a workmen's truck. it is an XL and should include a few options like Sync and keyless entry. these are the items a workman would need.

Uses car for Towing

2015 Fors F250 Super Dury Lariat

by from Mt. Sterling, KY on August 20, 2015

This is a great truck!! I looked at Chevy's and Rams both and decided that the Ford had both beat hands down. The Ford has more power than either of it's competitors and that has been proven by independents. The exterior styling is miles ahead of either of its competitors however the interior could use some help by eliminating a lot of the plastic. The engine is phenomenal in power and fuel economy. It's extremely quiet and my wife doesn't think it's a redneck truck compared to my older 6.0 liter that rattled like crazy. Great truck and I would recommend it to all my friends that wanted to spend this kind of money on a truck.

I Love My New Truck

by from North Carolina on February 8, 2015

James is a great Salesperson working with me from North Carolina. I never dreamed of having this truck. Working with a local dealer but I wanted to work with James even if it meant driving to Falls Church, Va.. I love my Ford F-150 Super Duty, Best prices in the country.

only had it 10 days

by from Azle Texas on April 8, 2015

Great so far! Love the bells and whistles and so far gas mileage is above expected. Great sync and interior design