1999 Ford F350 Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 10 reviews

Power and Reliability!

by from Indiana on September 14, 2009

Most powerful truck i've ever owned, can tow anything anywhere in country. I've owned one for 4 yrs. and have had no problems with it. Very spacious!

Truck of the decade.

by from St.Anne,Il on November 23, 2010

I have had this truck for 12 years now. Best truck on the road.The diesel engine is the best of all three manufactuerers.

nice truck

by from anchorage,ak on May 28, 2007

one of the best trucks i've ever ownd. the superdutys are rilly the way to go. they could have improved the interior but it is adiquit for it's class.

perfect truck

by from pekin,il on October 31, 2009

great for everything you need it for and then some. can tow my 45 ft boat and can get through 3 and 1half ft of mud.

Uses car for Off-roading

This is a TRUCK

by from Purchase, NY on June 24, 2008

there is nothing that this truck cant do, it can tow anything, haul anything, go anywhere and the cab is big enough to carry 6 adults comfortably.

Best Truck i ever owned

by from Westchester NY on June 10, 2008

There is nothing that this truck cant do. The Diesel motor is unstoppable and always reliable. The exterior styling is timeless in a heavy duty design. The interior is very spacious and comfortable. I have owned this truck for 3 years and never had any problems with it.

1999 Ford F350 V10 - Towing Dream

by from on April 18, 2013

I like it, be aware that the coils go out on these things if you wash the motor. These things tow like nobody's business.

Best Vehicle Ever Owned!

by from Louisville, KY on July 25, 2011

I am the only owner. Purchased the truck in May of 1998. This is the early year introduction of the 1999 Superduty. I bought the diesel and tow packages with 4.10 differential. It will pull anything I can hook it up to. Through the mountians out west and it never slows down. Haven't had a competing brand beat me to the top of a hill with a trailer on the back. I just turned over 200,000 miles. Only major repair was the transmission at 168,000 miles. I also use it to plow snow in the winter. This truck has been worked hard and played hard. Just can't seem to wear it out.

Uses car for Towing

Worst vehicle I have ever owned!!!!

by from Rural Pennsylvania on October 17, 2006

Looks, interior and ride are all nice, but that is where it stops!!!! My F350 Super Duty Crew (Diesel) had every option available except reliability. The truck has never worked any harder than our passinger car, never off roaded, and has always been kept in a garage. In six years I have replaced the hubs twice; rotors and pads each year; calipers every two years, and airconditioning once. All four doors and front bumper have rusted through. The differential grease drained onto the garage floor when the differential cover rusted through, and now I am facing a $1500.00 repair to replace the oil pan which has rusted through. The cost is high because the design requires the motor to be removed to change the oil pan. How is that for engineering!!! Ford has not helped with any of these repairs and denies the rust is a problem. Read any review and you will see the rust problems are common.. I beg you, run, don't walk to the nearess exit. It is no wonder the stoick is trading at $8.00.

AAA+#1

by from N.J. on August 6, 2015

Its 2015! TRUCK HAS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BUT TIRES ,BRAKES, AND BATTERIES. Not only the best truck I ever had , its the best thing on wheels I ever owned out off many!Including Toyota. Hate changing the 15 quarts of oil, glad its only every 5000. Just hit 160,000.