Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

Powerstroke 6.0/4wd crewcab

by from Spokane, Washington (the state) on May 26, 2007

Purchased new in 2003, has 45k on it now, has had only minor engine oil leak issues, engine runs strong, transmission (5 speed torque shift automatic) shifts perfect always, will tow and go anywhere in any weather, good family rig, front brake rotors starting to warp, we use the truck to tow 4 horse trailer, truck is still solid and in good shape.

A Great Tow Vehicle that gets the job done.

by from Newberg, Or. on June 13, 2006

Our 2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab is what we should have purchased when we decided to get a new RV. We find the comfort of the truck is exceptional and ride is very good with or without a load. The only draw back is parking and making tight turns in parking lots.

Great truck

by from mo co.nj on March 5, 2011

excellent truck. great power and mobility for a truck that size. roomy interior as well as being driver friendly. only getting 13 mpg (diesel) but its all been city driving.

This is the best truck/engine out there.

by from Virginia on December 15, 2009

Ford made the biggest mistake, changing the engine from this bullet proof 7.3L power stroke diesel. What an awesome engine.

happy so far

by from 02777 on December 28, 2010

bought this truck 3 months ago , before I read about the issues that ford has had with the 6.0 ,I must say I had a sick feeling after reading the reviews . BUT to date I must say its been a very nice truck, great ride 17mpg handles well , I did add the 3 year 36.000 best warranted .

Our Expert Review: 2003 Ford F 350