2005 Ford F 350

Solid truck, to say the least

by from Austin, TX on April 10, 2012

I have owned a 2005 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.0L Turbodiesel since it was brand new. Freaking solid truck, extremely powerful. I have had no trouble towing a fully loaded 5th wheel toy hauler up some steep grades with no issues other than an annoying whistle the engine makes in hot weather under extreme load that the dealership says is harmless. The integrated brake controller is nice (one less thing to install), as are the four extra auxiliary switches that you can hook up to extra lights, winches, etc. The King Ranch trim is beautiful, and our family of five and three dogs take long trips comfortably.

F350 King Ranch

by from Cleveland Ohio on July 13, 2006

This truck is much quieter than the older ford diesels. Manuverability is very good for a truck. I drove a Chevy and the Ford and I feel the handling and driveability is better with the Ford. The King Ranch package with the powered moonroof, rear folding floor covers, and the special leather is very nice.

Hottest Truck out there!

by from Saskatchewan on December 8, 2008

F-350 Lariet - Great Truck! Lots of towing capacity as well as looks!The truck itself has plenty of options even a sunroof and power seats on both the driver and passenger side.

nice truck

by from Middlebury,Ct on June 5, 2009

very ice truck good looking too nice features soon roof leather seats nice towing capacity nice color

faithful Ford

by from Lebanon oregon on April 30, 2012

The 6.0 was a little week in the knees . I needed a little more torque for pulling a 32 ft fifth wheel. I bought a 2010 Ford diesel with a 6.4. I understand a chip, intake and exhaust will do the tric...
The 6.0 was a little week in the knees . I needed a little more torque for pulling a 32 ft fifth wheel. I bought a 2010 Ford diesel with a 6.4. I understand a chip, intake and exhaust will do the trick.

Not a bad truck

by from Silver city, nj on July 7, 2017

Met all my needs when I did a lot more towing. Great gas mileage for a heavy truck. Plenty of room and a real comfort to drive in

Uses car for Towing

I love my F350 6.0L diesel crew can Lariat truck

by from Wenatchee, WA on May 6, 2017

I've only owned this truck for two years, but in that time I've come to really love this truck. It gets around 19mpg on the highway, and around 15mpg driving in town. I use this truck to drive for Uber and lyft, believe it or not, and my riders love its roominees and comfort, plus they tell me they feel so safe. We tow a 30' travel trailer, and the truck pulls out like a dream.

2005 Ford F-350

by from Castle Rock. Co on March 31, 2017

Runs Great! Great Truck! Love Fords and always will. One of the best Trucks ever made. It is a very bumpy but it's worth it.

Goo and Bad

by from Independence,MO on March 28, 2017

Some of the trucks you will find are great and some are polished turds. if the truck was taken care of it will last a life time but if not you'll never see 200,000 miles.

Love the truck except

by from Corbett on March 28, 2017

This truck is amazing.. I have the king ranch edition and love it. My only complaint is beware of the 6.0l engine!! Ford made a bad decision on this one!! Without replacing the turbo ($1500+) they run the risk of head gasket problems. Once this is done they are a reliable and decent engine. Due diligence is needed with engine

Our Expert Review: 2005 Ford F 350