2008 Ford F 350

Best truck I ever owned

by from Harrison, Arkansas on September 22, 2017

This truck is the truck of my dreams and got it for a great price! Everyone was super friendly and very helpful. Best truck buying experience ever!

Uses car for Towing

The transmission shifts perfectly.

by from San Antonio TX on September 1, 2017

The bed is in excellent original condition. It has never had a gooseneck/fifthwheel hitch. The suspension and steering are solid.

Uses car for Towing

Has to be the cleanest and luxuriest truck.

by on August 8, 2017

Very comfortable, clean, in excellent consisting inside and out. Beautiful truck all around. Very dependable

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Thankful for my F350 diesel!

by from Frederick, CO on August 2, 2017

This vehicle is perfect for pulling my gooseneck horse trailer. The diesel is especially nice for pulling over the high mountain passes and it does very well on fuel mileage too! The tow haul feature is super to help while going downhill so I don't have to use the brakes so much.

Uses car for Towing

This will probably be the last ford I will own.

by from Elk plain, Wa. on July 7, 2017

My wife and I bought this truck used with only 89,000 miles to tow our 24 ft camp trailer. First trip out was for a family emergency out of state. Barely limped it in to a ford dealer to be told that both fuel pumps on the 6.4 liter diesel were bad. The dealership stated ford new there was a problem with the fuel pumps but even with the low miles there was no recall. So $5,000 dollars later it was back up and running only to have the turbo cooling tubes blow on the way home. That was another $600.00 dollar fix. Once again no recall or warranty coverage. Now on our last trip to Yellowstone on our return trip we had a EGR pressure tube break causing back pressure on the engine leading to engine oil blowing out the tail pipe. This truck still has less than 100,000 miles on a diesel! Fords customer service has been a joke as it appears they don't take pride in there products. As my wife and I are both disabled we will be looking for a more reliable truck from a company that not only back their product but works with the customer. I can not in good continence recommend this truck to anyone.

Gorgeous truck

by from Lake Charles, La on July 5, 2017

Best riding truck on the market . The truck hauls so good you hardly notice that there's anything behind it !

Uses car for Towing

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Nc on June 2, 2017

Amazing availability to do any task, any day, at any time. Great for commuting, mpg was exceptional

Good Truck

by from on May 21, 2017

I purchased this truck with about 80,000 miles and have had several issues. I had to replace the factory radiator and decided to go with an all aluminum after market with a lifetime warranty. I also had to do some extensive repair on the front end suspension as I experienced the "death wobble" that many other Super Duty owners experience. I would recommend going through the Internet forums, not the manufacturers site, to see all the issues and resolutions that owners have experienced. Just like any other machine, parts break. I have also experienced some difficulty towing across the Appalachian mountains. The roads have a very long low grade that is really taxing. It literally is uphill both ways!

great truck

by from houston tx. on April 22, 2017

this was a very nice truck for the price, drove very well for a used truck, would purchase from this company again

Great dealership

by from Ames, IA on April 6, 2017

Ames Ford is absolutely the best dealer I've ever dealt with. If you need a new or used vehicle, stop here first. You won't need to look anywhere else.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Ford F 350