2011 Ford F 350

Great truck

by from Reno, nv on September 11, 2017

This truck meets and exceeds all my towing needs. The large front air conditioned and heated bucket seats are extremely comfortable. All of the controls are within easy reach of the drivers seat. The air conditioning and heating system work extremely well. I have never had any problems towing any trailer big or small even with a full payload in the bed.

Beast of a Truck!

by from Roseville, CA on August 27, 2017

I love this truck! Huge towing capacity, total work horse. Super comfortable on the inside, tons of room.

Uses car for Towing

Most powerful towing vehicle I've had.

by from Zeeland Michigan on August 4, 2017

Pulls my 16000 lb 5 th wheel trailer with ease, with the air on, listening to our favorite music in the built in jukebox, all in extreme comfort. The best towing vehicle I have owned. I have another one on order.

Not what I was expecting

by from Waukesha, WI on July 3, 2017

I heard some good things and bad things about this vehicle, so I took it for a drive. At the time I wasn't a Ford guy, and this vehicle didn't change that. It was a verily expensive truck. It had some really great options that I really liked, but to get the options, you had to get certain packages that I didn't like or want. That was biggest complaint. Other than that, it was a really nicely designed truck that I would buy.
Not Rated Reliability

love my truck

by from on June 15, 2017

Love this truck!! I've been looking for the right truck for a year now and have just not found the right one until now. It has towing capacity that was much needed. Also it has the long bed that I was looking for. We purchased new from ricart and the interior looked brand new and the body was in excellent condition.

my dream truck

by from wilmington ma. on April 30, 2017

i can't afford a new truck,this truck is amazing. one of the only things i do not like is the fx4 sticker on the bed is really ugly . who ever the genius was that thought in 2011 the sticker should look like it is damaged or what ever they where thinking was really wrong!!!!!!

Great Radio! Quiet engine for a diesel

by from Kiowa on April 11, 2017

Only had it for a week so still getting to know it but all is good so far. Love the power and design.

Uses car for Towing

Truck is more than I could ever need

by from Tupelo, MS on February 25, 2017

Love the no gimmicks website, when it advertised free it really was free. Easy to search for exactly what I was looking for.

Nicest Truck I Have Owened

by from Williamsport, MD on October 9, 2013

I have always liked my Fords. I had an 05 F-250 6.0 that was a true champ but the time came for an upgrade. My truck is my office and I will rackup 45-50,000 miles a year on a vehicle. My new F-350 is a beast. The new 6.7 has a ton of power and excelleration is impressive. The cab is roomy and extremly comfortable. There are plenlty of power points for everyone to power phones, labtops and GPS. I am still getting use to the SYNC system and exactly what bottons to push. Overall....2 thumbs up!

Impressed and very happy with my Ford

by from MO on February 21, 2013

We haul horses and were not talking a bumper pull. We haul 6 horses almost every weekend and I have to say that I look forward to getting into the cab, because I love the ride and comfort this Ford gives me every time. The leather is heavy duty and not that cheap pleather. The interior is spacious and it just feels like I am in a really expensive hotel on wheels when I'm traveling down the road. Navigation is top notch and easy to adjust/use with ease. The truck handles ever so smoothly and you dont even know your pulling 10,000 pounds until you look back and see the trailer. I also have had Chevy's and Dodge's and this truck responds much better on the throttle, turning and MPG by far then the other 2 performed and I do have a smile on my face as well knowing that I bought from a manufacturer that is responsible, knows what they are doing and didn't need a bailout.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Ford F 350