2012 Ford F 350

Best bang for the buck power, reliability,

by from BIG LAKE Mn on September 13, 2017

This is a great truck have been a general motors man most of my life so far this truck has impressed me may have to stay with Ford trucks!!

Best diesel Ford has made

by from Desert Hot Springs on September 10, 2017

I've owned four different Ford diesels. This 6.7l is by far the best. Only time it's been back the the dealer has been for service. Has great power for towing. The drop down tailgate makes getting into the bed much easier.

Love King Ranch trucks

by from Easton, Kansas on September 3, 2017

Very Happy with this vehicle have had it for a week and is everything I hoped it would be. Shakes at high speeds because of the long bed but is wonderful for pulling gooseneck trailer and I am not a speeder so we will get along fine. Love the instant power when passing. Seat could be better but last owner was hard on leather, going to try King Ranch leather stain. Other than that love the power/heated mirrors, ac/heated seats and loaded with passenger room front and back.

Best trucks

by from Shawnee on July 23, 2017

My F350 was the best truck I have ever owned. I have had three other trucks. The F350 diesil hauled a 17,000 LBS sail boat from Cape Cod to Kansas City and never showed signs of power or loss of fuel mileage. Super comfortable and very easy to drive. I'm ready to purchase a new one dually this time.

Uses car for Towing

Loaded and a dream to drive

by from Ontario Canada on May 29, 2017

The F 350 SD Lariat has proven to be a reliable powerful , great looking workhorse with the comfort of a luxury sedan. Used primarily for basic transportation and vacations towing a 5th wheel , which was recently sold , this truck has never disappointed. Mixed emotions to let it go, but moving on to a motorized RV.

Cant ask for a bigger truck to meet all your needs

by from Rochester on May 28, 2017

Still use as a great work..Ford makes a very dependable truck..work day in and day out without a worry in mind...took on many trips over 1400 miles with the whole family..plenty of room and comfort

BEST TRUCK I EVER OWNED

by from ARMSTRONG,IL on May 22, 2017

VERY NICE TRUCK. WILL WORK OUT GREAT FOR OUR HORSE FARM. A LITTLE OVERPRICED BUT ALL IN ALL WILL DO THE JOB WE BAUGHT IT FOR.

Uses car for Towing

Overall, very happy with this vehicle

by from on May 10, 2017

I've been a die hard Ford fan for a long time. Love the style, the reliability, and the primary purpose the Super Duty line fills. I have the Lariat version. Overall I'm happy. Things I wish were better: different storage options in the cab and better Lync integration with smart phones. My last Ford pickup had a couple of smaller cubbies for trailer keys, coins, etc this one lacks. And while Sync is functional, it could be better. The ride, steering, etc are all what I expected and I would buy this vehicle again.

Uses car for Towing

Bought for pulling. And it does that.

by from Boutte louisiana on May 10, 2017

Bought this for pulling my 5th wheel. Previously had a 6.0 power stroke. This thing pulls so much better.

very nice truck

by from Houston on May 7, 2017

this is a very nice truck for the gas model I would strongly suggest buying this truck if you are not doing a lot of heavy towing