Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 6 reviews

Best Truck

by from Sacramento CA on July 23, 2013

Horse power, torque, towing, safety, luxury, fuel economy, and style. It has it all. I would recommend this truck to anyone who needs to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.

best truck ive owned

by from mooresville in on April 16, 2013

best truck i have ever owned,and ive owned alot chevy,dodge,ford,toyota,and the new 2013 f350 is great and engine is the closest thing to the 7.3l yet.

F350 Pick-up 2013

by from Portales,N.M. on April 6, 2013

this is the pick-up that well do what i wont it to do. I am pleased and well buy anoyher. The salesman was very nice and helpfull.

Dismal failure of the 2013 F-350.

by from ATL, Ga. on January 13, 2014

Bought brand new F-350 diesel, "Dooley" double cab long bed 4x4 Platinum. Nearly every option available. Truly top of the line. After 6 mo./6400 miles, started operating at reduced capacity and Ford advised me to get it off of the road. That is where it has been since. The dealership could not repair because no available parts. FMC assigned case manager and even case supervisor. But neither would ever contact me, let alone find a solution. Finally sold off the carcass at a great loss. Do yourself a favor. Steer away from FMC at all costs. If you choose to do business with this company, you do so at your own risk, and you are truly on your own.

2013 platinum

by from montana on April 1, 2013

Well this is my second 6.7 powerstroke, and last. this truck needs a real exhaust brake, also the turbo lag is awfull. my ford touch drives me freaking crazy.and for almost 70k you would expect fender flares. i test drove the new ram 850 cummins, and i want one.anybody want to buy a 2013 f350 platinum loaded, also has road armour bumper with winch?

F350 6.7

by from Virginia on September 12, 2015

I own a F250 7.3 and this 6.7 will pull the frame out from under it. Truly a 4wd hotrod! I tow a 11k pound 5th wheel and its a pleasure. Mileage without the trailer on the interstate is 20-21. Thats for a one ton, 4 wheel drive. My only complaints are that I can't lock the right side window from the left side - my dogs operate the switches from standing on them - and the microsoft voice activated system is complete garbage. I gave a poor review on price only because no truck is worth what I paid for this one. I insisted the dealer install F250 king ranch flares.

Similar Models