2013 Ford F 350

5th Ford Truck

by from Milan, MI on August 28, 2017

Iv'e been driving Ford Trucks sense 1989 and just purchased my fifth Ford Truck. Always had good luck with Ford Trucks on my 5th now and my wife is on her second. Very dependable and reliable plus they are fun to drive. Look forward to many dependable years from my newest a 2013 F-350 Super Duty.

Uses car for Havingfun

Newest car I have owned

by from Eugene,OR on June 2, 2017

I think it is a really nice and reliable truck. I will have it for many years to take my family around in.

Best Diesel Truck

by from Sarasota, FL on May 10, 2017

This Truck lasted me 220k miles without any mechanical breakdowns. I did services on time and always used Amsoil fluids. 90% Towing miles. Year round. Just make sure you delete all the epa garbage. H&S Mini Macs tuner, 4" exhaust. Truck breaths like it should.

Just traded my 2013 after 14 months

by from Mead, CO on April 3, 2017

I bought a used 2013 Platinum Diesel F350 about 14 months ago and traded this weekend. Plenty of power but rode really rough and lots of road noise compared to other HD trucks. Had several issues that were still covered under warranty but felt I needed to go with a new other brand before this hit 100k due to all the issues.

F350 6.7

by from Virginia on September 12, 2015

I own a F250 7.3 and this 6.7 will pull the frame out from under it. Truly a 4wd hotrod! I tow a 11k pound 5th wheel and its a pleasure. Mileage without the trailer on the interstate is 20-21. Thats for a one ton, 4 wheel drive. My only complaints are that I can't lock the right side window from the left side - my dogs operate the switches from standing on them - and the microsoft voice activated system is complete garbage. I gave a poor review on price only because no truck is worth what I paid for this one. I insisted the dealer install F250 king ranch flares.

Uses car for Towing

Dismal failure of the 2013 F-350.

by from ATL, Ga. on January 13, 2014

Bought brand new F-350 diesel, "Dooley" double cab long bed 4x4 Platinum. Nearly every option available. Truly top of the line. After 6 mo./6400 miles, started operating at reduced capacity and Ford advised me to get it off of the road. That is where it has been since. The dealership could not repair because no available parts. FMC assigned case manager and even case supervisor. But neither would ever contact me, let alone find a solution. Finally sold off the carcass at a great loss. Do yourself a favor. Steer away from FMC at all costs. If you choose to do business with this company, you do so at your own risk, and you are truly on your own.

Best Truck

by from Sacramento CA on July 23, 2013

Horse power, torque, towing, safety, luxury, fuel economy, and style. It has it all. I would recommend this truck to anyone who needs to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.

best truck ive owned

by from mooresville in on April 16, 2013

best truck i have ever owned,and ive owned alot chevy,dodge,ford,toyota,and the new 2013 f350 is great and engine is the closest thing to the 7.3l yet.

F350 Pick-up 2013

by from Portales,N.M. on April 6, 2013

this is the pick-up that well do what i wont it to do. I am pleased and well buy anoyher. The salesman was very nice and helpfull.

2013 platinum

by from montana on April 1, 2013

Well this is my second 6.7 powerstroke, and last. this truck needs a real exhaust brake, also the turbo lag is awfull. my ford touch drives me freaking crazy.and for almost 70k you would expect fender flares. i test drove the new ram 850 cummins, and i want one.anybody want to buy a 2013 f350 platinum loaded, also has road armour bumper with winch?