2015 Ford F 350

Best truck on the market for towing, comfort and r

by from Lorton, Va. on August 22, 2017

This vehicle one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. I would recommend this truck for anyone in the market for towing, comfort and reliability

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Just bought used 6.7 only 22000 miles drove 9 mile

by from Oregon,ill on August 8, 2017

Not inpress with motor problems. Drove 9 miles now in shop for engine lite, darndef systems. though I got rid of Chevy for same reason

A Great Truck! You won't go wrong.

by from Cleveland, OH on August 2, 2017

This a great truck with a strong Diesel engine. The 4-wheel drive works well and the truck has great looks and serves many purposes.

heavy puller

by from Gering on May 3, 2017

should pull my travel trailer right on down the road. Looking forward to getting back into RV ing. and camping.

Uses car for Towing

F350 Platinum

by from Appleton, WI on April 28, 2017

Love my truck, if they weren't changing the laws regarding 5th wheels, I would not replace it. This truck has moved our 5th wheel camper at 40' and never knew it was there. Through the mountains of Yellowstone through the passes of Sturgis, set the cruise at 80 and go, she hauls the mail!

A Beast

by from Arlington VA on March 28, 2017

I am absolutely pleased with my F350. My Daughters (10, 13 & 17years old)and I feel very safe in it. This is my daily transportation. This truck gets the job done when it comes to hauling. This thing is a beast...

Great Truck for Towing

by from San Diego, ca on March 18, 2017

I'm pulling a 18000 pound 5th Wheel with the 6.7 with dual rear tires. Will handle any grade so far. Integrated trailer brakes and engine brake work great.

Rock Solid

by from on March 17, 2017

a great ride and does everything I ask of it. I was hesitant to buy another ford truck, but this was to nice to pass up and it does it all.

Great Truck

by from on February 25, 2017

This was the exact truck I was looking for. I purchased at Taylor Ford in Waynesville, NC and they were very helpful.

Just bought and drove 350 miles home.

by from Danby, New York on March 26, 2015

So far so good. Nice appearance and interior details. The 6.2 engine has plenty of power and averaged 12.5 mpg at 65 - 70 mph.