2005 F-150

2005 Ford F-150

2005 Ford F-150

4.2

Have you driven the 2005 Ford F-150?

Built Ford Tough

by Jerry from Tallahassee, FL on Wed Mar 23 2011

I have had this truck since 2004 and it is AMAZING! I have the 4.6 V8 with 172K miles on it without any major issues at all! This truck has performed perfectly on and off road. I wish the 4.6 V8 had a little more horsepower but it doesn't have as many mechanical issues that the 5.4's run into so I am happy about that. It has been a solid work horse, Daily driver, and off road beast. I would def recommend this truck to anyone I know!

great truck

by Old guy 4X4 driver from Carson City, NV on Mon Sep 22 2008

I have owned several trucks in my 30 plus years of driving, this Super cab has been the best. Comfort is great, steering wheel controls plus the power adjustable pedals are great and add to the safty of watching the road. This truck is super quiet, most cars that I have owned make more road and wind noise than this F150. Tough truck plus car like quiet. Try one youll love it.

Best truck ever

by Hard on Cars from Cleveland OH on Sun May 06 2007

I bought a 05 F150 Super cab STX. It was a great value for the features I got. I love the styling and the way Ford put the truck together. Mine has the monochromatic paint sceme for a sleek street look. I have pulled a lot with it - 7000lbs with the 4.6L V8. I have the limited slip diff and that helps a lot in the snow. I had that 7000 lb trailer sunk up to its axles in mud and pulled right out in 2WD! This truck isn't the fastest truck out there - but it will keep up with traffic quite nice. I put a Cold Air intake on mine to help the gas mileage and it makes this truck sound really tough like an upset Cobra Mustang. The nice thing about the F150 - you can buy as much truck as you need or want - all the way from a cheap work truck to a completely tricked out Off Road machine. And you're buying a truck from someone that knows how to build a truck right. I would definiatly recommend this truck to anyone!

All around great truck

by Scottfromohio from Maggie Valley, NC on Thu Jan 28 2016

Ive had my 2005 Ford F150 XLT for 6 years now and love it. The only thing thats gone wrong on it is a fuel injector went bad on it 2 years ago. That's it! I do landscaping and it hauls me and my equipment around with ease. When its all cleaned up i get complimented on its good looks pretty often. It is now over 10 years old and the A/C still blows ice cold and has never been recharged. It has no squeaks and no rattles what so ever. I wouldnt hesitate buying another one if i needed to. Super dependable!

An EXCELLENT ride!!!!

by King Rancher from Eastern Montana, USA on Tue Jun 17 2014

A great pickup for the price! Overall we are highly impressed with the King Ranch - styling, performance, and comfort are top notch. Our King Ranch was well taken care of and has been mistaken for a MUCH newer model! We purchased this pickup for our primary "dressy" car, and are well satisfied with our decision. We have noticed an improvement in the average mpg as well - began at 14.5 now up to 15.2. Our King Ranch rides smoothly whether we are on paved roadways or on gravel/dirt county roads. We drove over 500 miles to take delivery on the pickup - it handled the trip home VERY well. Would we make this purchase again if we could go back in time - YES, without hesitation!

My F150 is 12 years old now and I still love it.

by Guybldr17 from Freedom on Tue Aug 15 2017

I was attracted to the styling and features. I've always love the ride quality of a full size truck. This is my first crew cab and love it just like I did 12 years ago. The gas mileage is the same as day one. I get 90,000 miles out of a set of Goodyear Lt tires. Original exhaust system. I now have 221,000 miles on my F150 and have definitely gotten my monies worth.

Great Truck

by Ed from Seminole, FL on Thu Mar 31 2011

I used to have this truck and I miss it very much! I love the hard leather that cover the seats! It is a great deal for me because I work in construction business and I don't have to be worry about the seat if get dirty or not! It is very comfy as well!

SteveS

by car enthusiast from Indianapolis, IN on Mon Jun 05 2006

Bought '05 Lariat as a leftover on the lot in December, '05. Have had 2 Dakota's previously and wanted to go bigger. Initially thought about a Hemi Ram but quiet ride of the F150 won me over. Have 10K miles on it and it's been trouble free. Averaging 15.2 mph over past 2K miles which is within 0.2 mph of past V8 Dakota. Especially like the quiet ride. Great highway cruiser but a handful in a crowded parking lot. So far, it's been great!

Great for hauling

by Nono from on Wed Jun 07 2017

It met my family needs we own animals big ones. So lots of room great on gas great for camping all our wants and needs.

Amazing Truck

by Hannah7783 from MA on Tue Sep 12 2017

This truck is great in the snow, with a very comfortable and spacious interior. I never had any problems with it, only replaced maintenance items.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10