2009 F-150

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

Great truck

by Willy from on April 28, 2011

I am very impressed with this vehicle. I have had a lot of trucks and this is the most quiet, comfortable truck I have ever driven. Mine is an FX4 model. I can drive in quiet comfort on the highway, and have a fairly capable off-roader when I want it. I haven't had it very long, so I can't really rate reliability yet. The truck has lots of power, and gets better fuel mileage than any similar truck I have ever had.

Best Truck I've ever owned--there's been many

by Don from Richmond, Va on September 29, 2010

I traded in a 08 GMC and a 05 Dodge 2500 on this truck. This Ford is a more comfortable, stable feeling vehicle than the others, easily. I have had trouble with Fords in the past but in 11 months and 9500 trouble free miles I couldn't be happier with this truck. I usually trade every year, year and a half..but this one is a keeper. Thanks Ford :)

f150

by bronc from South carolina on August 7, 2011

I purchased a used 09 f150stx, 4.6 ltr Excellant gas mileage, average is 23.6 hwy and city combined..' Quiet, wonderful ride.

Best FORD Truck I've owned

by GH from Ohio on January 10, 2010

I've had this truck for 5 months now and haven't regretted one bit about buying one. I have driven FORD trucks for almost 30 years now, outside of a lapse in judgement 2 years ago with the purchase of a RAM 1500. Doesn't matter whether I'm pulling my 20" flatbed trailer with mowers or my 6500 lb pulling tractor, this truck has it. My previous FORD's had the 4.6 and 3.55 axle ratio, but this one has the 5.4 and 3.55 ratio. It does everything I need a truck to do and more. The supercrew cab is great with plenty of room to haul 6 adults with plenty of room. I expect to keep this truck a long time.

Uses car for Towing

Awesome Truck

by Proud Platinum Owner from Fall River, MA on January 12, 2013

I bought a 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum from First Ford in Fall River, Ma. I've owned a Honda Ridgeline, Nissan Titan, and Dodge Ram. This is the best truck out of them all. I love this truck.

Lovin' my Cowgirl Cadillac

by Lois Lane from Cleveland, TX on March 22, 2011

I love this truck!!! This is the 3rd F150 I've purchased and I have been completely satisfied with every one. The last one was a Lariat, but now that all our children are grown, I opted for an extended cab STX, stepside. I love all the technology available too. Smooth ride, F150 sits higher than the Silverado which is something I prefer. It's fun to drive and has plenty of get up a go.

F-150 King Ranch 4X4

by King Ranch Ower from Eastland, Texas on August 26, 2010

Perhaps the finest the pickup truck I've ever owned. Exceedingly comfortable ride. Well designed, intuitive, well layed out controls. Engine is very responsive, very good brakes. Very adequate 18-19 MPG on highway for a full sized pickup with four wheel drive. Thanks, Ford!

2009 F 150

by F-150 from 05048 on July 15, 2014

I bought this truck new in July 2009. I traded a 2002 Chevy Avalanche with 80k and blown transmission. I bought the f-150 since I liked the 2005 I had leases. I installed a Hamburg throttle body rise. I am constantly getting 16/17 around town and 20/22 interstate. The 5.4 with 3:73 gears is a great match. $ full doors and 6.5 bed. It hauls our camper with no issues. We can pack the truck and the kids have plenty of room in the back. The truck has performed flawlessly for 5 years and 75k miles. I highly recommend this truck.

very good

by westside from Edgefield, S.C. on April 3, 2011

You can pay more but I don't see you getting more use or comfort than from a F-150. Good service, very comfortable, good value.

Great value, comfort and utility

by First Ford Pickup from Oceanside, CA on May 28, 2014

I was trading in a 2012 BMW x5 since it didn't match our cargo needs any longer and I wanted to lower my monthly payment. Buying an older but fully loaded F150 seemed like a great way to do so. I've been extremely pleased with the performance for the price, the electronics package Nav, Media, Phone etc all exceeded my expectations. The Navigation system is clear, easy to use and responsive, the bluetooth works with phone and audio and the sound system (the upgraded Sony version) is FANTASTIC. The sound is better than many home systems I've heard. The power heated and cooled seats are great and the adjustments make it possible to get comfortable in a variety of positions making road trips comfortable. The back seat on the super crew is great for the kids in the back since they have tons of room to stretch out as well. I did buy the all weather aftermarket carpet liners and a BakFlip cover and BakBox tool box for the back and it finishes the truck of nicely and allows for secure transport in the cargo area without giving up any space when I need to pull full size loads in the bed. Driving the truck does take a bit of getting used to coming from a smaller vehicle but now that I'm accustomed to it I rather enjoy the visibility advantage. I would highly recommend the F150 to any family or friend who asked.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8