2011 F-350

2011 Ford F-350

2011 Ford F-350

4.5

Have You Driven the 2011 Ford F-350?

Great Truck!

by powerstroke7.3and6.7 from West Virginia on Tue Jul 27 2010

The dealer told me that mine was the first one he had sold off the lot. I got a Lariat Crew Cab with the 6.7L Powerstroke SRW. It's mainly my farm truck. We haul 2 tons of feed in the bed like nothing with this truck. The max towing I've had it up to was somewhere around 10,000 pounds and it did great. The transmission shifts so smooth and the exhaust brake helps tremendously. I love the look of the truck. That big, bold chrome grille and the chrome-capped tow mirrors are great-looking. The interior is very comfortable. The rear has more space than my first car, a Lincoln Town Car. You just fold up the seats and there is a flat floor with plenty of room. I have the seats folded up with trailer hitches, tools, etc on the floor. Or, when it's hunting season, I can put my rifles and shotguns under there. It's got very good space. The SYNC is a nice feature but I don't use it all that much. I like the Sirius Satellite Radio though. It's took me away from listening to my old AM/FM country stations. A couple of weeks ago, I put a full tank of fuel in it and headed clear up to Wheeling, WV to shop at Cabela's. The in-dash computer said I was getting an average (highway) of 28.4 mpg. That was at 72.5 mph with the cruise control set. That is 2 mpg better than my wife's 2007 Ford Fusion V6 AWD! Also, if you are on the go and you can't stop somewhere to eat, this truck doesn't need to be shut off in a drive through. It's so quiet, but it still has the "signature" Powerstroke sound. That great turbo whistle!!! This is the best farm truck I've had and it was a good improvement up from my '97 Powerstroke! This is definetly the best truck out there no doubt!

GREAT TRUCK

by mac from Northeast pa on Sat Mar 05 2011

I owned a 2005 f 250 the mileage was not that great the power was good until ford replaced the turbo but after that I never had any issues. I drove it for 160,000 miles. But this 2011 f 350 has way more power, gets good mileage, 17 around town and over 21 on the highway empty. The seats are comfortable. And this thing looks and is tough I've had it since july of 2010 and already have 27,000 miles on it. Its so quiet that some people have actually asked if it were gas or diesel while its sitting right there running. And when its not covered with mud, someone always says what a great looking truck it is. So if you looking for a TRUCK I would definetly recomend it to you! I also love the weather link I can actually watch the radar to see just were the rain is to schedule the outside work accordingly.

F350 2011 NEW DIESEL

by DIESEL ENTHUSIAST from RI on Mon Apr 11 2011

The truck is excellent, much better mileage than the Chevy duramax that I had. Ride is good and has plenty of power. Transmission doesn't shift as well as the Alison but I'll take the better mileage any day.

Two year update

by Cowboy69 from Montana on Sat Jul 21 2012

This pickup is comfortable, but not reliable. 28k had a turbo wast gate problem. Easy fix. 38k computer needed replaced ( wipers would not turn off ) took a month. The dealer let us use a2010 as a loaner. 42k the turbo went! It's beens two weeks. The dealer this time loaned us a 2012 f350. The dealer has been great but not the truck.

Uses car for Towing

Does not recommend this car!!

Best truck i've ever had!

by HELMETMAN from Denver, CO on Mon Jan 23 2012

Ive had Ford, Dodge and Chevy trucks. The 2011 F-350 is the best truck for every purpose. The towing power is great, i live in Denver and tow a 16,000 5th wheel and I can go almost as fast as i want over the tuffest and highest passes. The interior is nicer then a Mercedes, the touch screens the information the truck will give you is impressive. Seat 5 for a long trip with comfort. You need this truck!

F-350 SRW Diesel 4X4

by Diesel_Dice from Colton's Point, MD on Wed Jun 27 2012

I brought this truck on a whim, and loved it. I only traded it in to lower my monthly cost. Overall, I thought it was one of the best trucks I have owned, and would consider another. As a traditional Ram/Cummins guy, I really liked the refinement, quietness, power, and economy of the new 6.7 Powerstroke. Compared to my Cummins, it is just different. And preference really depends on how you like your diesel; traditional or high-tech. I really liked how easy this truck was to service myself. The oil drain and fuel filter locations are fantastic and encourage you to work on your own truck rather than shy you away. If you really need a strong exhaust brake, this is not your truck. It barley works, and in comparison to my Ram there is no comparison. However, I did tow a ten thousand pound boat from Missouri to Maryland with no complaints. If fuel economy is your priority, this is your truck. If I could have kept it, and obtained my other goals, I would have.

Impressed and very happy with my Ford

by Mejo from MO on Thu Feb 21 2013

We haul horses and were not talking a bumper pull. We haul 6 horses almost every weekend and I have to say that I look forward to getting into the cab, because I love the ride and comfort this Ford gives me every time. The leather is heavy duty and not that cheap pleather. The interior is spacious and it just feels like I am in a really expensive hotel on wheels when I'm traveling down the road. Navigation is top notch and easy to adjust/use with ease. The truck handles ever so smoothly and you dont even know your pulling 10,000 pounds until you look back and see the trailer. I also have had Chevy's and Dodge's and this truck responds much better on the throttle, turning and MPG by far then the other 2 performed and I do have a smile on my face as well knowing that I bought from a manufacturer that is responsible, knows what they are doing and didn't need a bailout.

Nicest Truck I Have Owened

by My F-350 from Williamsport, MD on Wed Oct 09 2013

I have always liked my Fords. I had an 05 F-250 6.0 that was a true champ but the time came for an upgrade. My truck is my office and I will rackup 45-50,000 miles a year on a vehicle. My new F-350 is a beast. The new 6.7 has a ton of power and excelleration is impressive. The cab is roomy and extremly comfortable. There are plenlty of power points for everyone to power phones, labtops and GPS. I am still getting use to the SYNC system and exactly what bottons to push. Overall....2 thumbs up!

Very reliable workhorse.

by KevinC from Oak Harbor, WA on Tue Nov 21 2017

I've put 86,000miles on my 2011 Ford F350 King Ranch with the 6.7L turbo Diesel and 4X4 options. This truck has been truly amazing, I have towed a 36 foot Montana 5th wheel coast to coast several times and a 40 foot Hallmark enclosed car carrier full of household goods across mountain ranges without ever feeling that I could use more power or breaking down. The King Ranch amenities are superb!

Uses car for Towing

Best truck I have ever owned

by truck enthusiast from Beloit WI on Wed Dec 01 2010

I purchased a 2011 F-350 fx4 dually. This truck is very comfortable and has plenty of pulling power. I pull a 5th wheel travel trailer. We drove this truck down to Walt Disney in Florida and it was very comfortable and roomy even the kids in the back seat were comfortable. With the new diesel engine I got very good fuel milage. I will never ever own another gm again

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2011 Ford F-350

Flipping through the channels late at night, you may have come across that show: The one with huge men in tights tossing 55-gallon drums full of rocks, towing DC9s with their braided back-hair and waddling through an open field playing ultimate Frisbee with manhole covers.

You want to, but you can't look away, even as they chalk up their thighs to prevent their polyester bodysuits from a frictional meltdown.

The World's Strongest Man Competition may have a new contestant: The 2011 Ford Super Duty. It's a super-duty freak.

If this truck was a person, Congress would have inquiries into performance-enhancing drugs. Its strength is obscene, its power nearly absolute.

During some quick testing of the Super... Read More