2015 Ford Fiesta

Ford Fiesta

by from Rock Hill SC on September 15, 2017

It rides very smooth, very sporty looking and the interior features a great never had a fancy vehicle like this before.

Small Package With The Right Price

by from Kansas City, MO on September 8, 2017

Ford did a good job of building an affordable car for a niche. This is a nice car for someone wanting a economical, practical vehicle for running around town. I give the 2015 Ford Fiesta SE 5 stars on everything except performance, which only gets 4 stars. But you don't buy a Fiesta for performance. It has enough zip for merging and passing and handles well. If you need power and crisp response, that's not what this car is for. It gets great mileage (we're averaging 36.1 mpg), decent cargo space with the back seats down, 5 drink holders, good sound system with Ford SYNC, auxiliary audio port, USB, and quiet ride. It has a clean look without any forced embellishments trying to make it look like something it isn't.

2015 Ford Fiesta SE

by from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada on August 28, 2017

The best vehicle I have ever owned. Acceleration is amazing so is the performance of the vehicle. The handling is amazing because of the fact that the tires grip the road completely. It's 4WD 5 seater and it's one heck of a vehicle. I recommend anyone and everyone to purchase one even if it's a newer model that's ok because it drives like a dream regardless!

My 2015 Fiesta ST aka The FIST!

by from Charleston, West Virginia on August 19, 2017

If "bang for your buck" was in the dictionary there would be a picture of this car next to that phrase. I owned this car for two years. It was my first standard car and will forever hold a place in my heart. When I was looking for a standard car, two cars stood out as easy to drive,golf gti and the ford fiesta. I chose the ford for a reason. It was slightly easier to drive and the price was more in my budget. This turned out to be an excellent choice overall. First and foremost, respect cars for what they are! This was designed to be an entry level sports car and is based off an economy car platform. It's for someone who is on a budget, looking for some fun, practicality, and decent fuel economy. If that's you then this is the car for you. I drove this car daily, kept up with all maintenance, and it was reliable. In two years I put 54,000 miles on it, from the factory it had a faulty AC compressor, which was replaced under warranty. Other than that, no issues. Now to the fun part in the words of the great Chris Harris "this car is a proper romping machine and it is a riot!" This car is the most fun behind the wheel. For the money its steering and handling is excellent, it communicates with the driver, it has good power and good gear box. It's really confidence inspiring. You feel like you can get in and take on any road at ten/tenths. If you're any type of enthusiast you will drive the car to death. The clutch is extremely forgiving and the transmission throws were perfect. They could be a little shorter once I got more experienced. The interior for the money is good. I'd recommend the leather Recaro seats. The sound system is great; it's made by Sony. Sync is a bit dated. It is navigation capable. I had some issues with connecting my Bluetooth. It was very slow to connect and sometimes wouldn't connect at all even with my phone listed as the primary device. Now their were some definite drawbacks and growing pains. I'm 6'3" and 215 pounds. I'm in shape and I definitely bought the car with plans to upgrade to a bigger more powerful car. Like I said, this was my learner car. But eventually, after some time of owning the car, I felt claustrophobic in the vehicle. There is enough leg and head room, but the car just started to feel really small. Getting in and out of the car, I'd often hit my knees on random things in the car. The car claims to seat five, but in all honesty, it's really a two-seater for two full size adults. With two full size adults in the front, only a small child could fit in the rear seat comfortably. With four full size adults, the car is extremely crammed and would not be recommended for a long trip. On the other hand, the hatch makes the car extremely functional in day-to-day use. My wife and I were able to fit two full size road bikes in the car thanks with some finagling thanks to the hatch. We took a road trip to Florida from West Virginia, which is about an 800-mile trip, one way. The car did extremely well. Using the car as a two-seater hatchback, just using the hatch and the rear seats as a storage space, makes the car extremely practical. The ride quality is a bit harsh. The sport-tuned suspension doesn't like rough roads. In conclusion, this is an excellent entry level sports car for the price and a great car to learn how to drive stick shift. I threw everything you could possibly imagine at the car (figuratively speaking) and it handled it well.

Quick and Affordable

by from Fresno, CA on August 7, 2017

This car replaced a 2012 Ford GT500. Obviously they are on different levels but the power, handling, options, and value is impossible to beat. Probably one of the funnest cars I've ever owned. And I've owned many cars!

Great value sub-compact

by from Chehalis, WA on July 21, 2017

This is a great car. I had to do long commutes and may think about purchasing others. Manual/5-speed transmission and 1.0 Ecoboost make for a great combo.

nice little car but transmission sucks

by on July 15, 2017

ford fiestas have chronic transmission issues, i have taken it in twice to get the transmission module replaced and the transmission still doesn't respond as it should consistently

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Ford Forever

by on July 12, 2017

This car gets me from point A to point B reliably. It is comfortable and easy to drive. It's been a good car.

Great gas mileage.

by from Topeka,KS on June 16, 2017

I currently own this car & am getting great mileage. It has been a good car & I was able to stay in my budget to purchase it. I am 5'7" & it has just enough leg room.a taller person may find they need more. I usually have no passengers so I think it would be perfect for the single commuter. I do not have remote keyless entry. I use a key to lock/unlock so I cannot lock my keys in it and it does not lock itself. Dashboard controls easy to operate & I love the capless gas tank.

Beautiful Car For The Money!

by from McHenry , IL on June 11, 2017

Love the looks, mileage and handling of this car! I would like the fold down backseat feature better if the seats folded flat and the back shelf could somehow disappear, though! Great trunk space but no use for the rear folding seats as the way they are configured lose more space than gain!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Ford Fiesta