2015 Fiesta

4.4 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

Fantastic Little Car

by MrsArnold319 from Chicago, IL on June 18, 2016

I've owned this car for just over a year now (20k miles) and I LOVE it! Great gas mileage and surprisingly comfortable for such a small car. I've fit my family of 4 in it (including 2 6' tall boys) as well as 2 car seats plus another child across the back seat. I wouldn't recommend this car for a long drive for that many people, but for your every day driving around it gets the job done. I was concerned that buying a smaller, cheaper car it would look and feel cheap on the inside. It's actually much nicer on the inside than I expected. You also can't beat the gas mileage. I had been driving a midsize sedan for about 10 years and with this car I'm spending about half as much as I used to on gas. One big concern I had was how the car would handle on snowy roads and in high wind. I commute about 60 miles every day so I often have to drive long distances in all kinds of weather. I can honestly say this car handles better on snowy, icy roads and in high winds than my old car ever did. Having had the car only a year I can't really speak to the long term reliability of the car, but so far I've been nothing but pleased with it. I have recommended it to friends that I knew were in the market for a smaller car.

one of the best cars i have ever owned

by big guy from roseburg on October 14, 2014

I highly recommend this car. The car is fun to drive. Has a good nose when u hit the gas. There are a few things the could be better like the transmission the 5 speed mainly firs gear is a little graby and some of the buttens on the in side are a little far away but this is a grate car fun little car love it

Best Car on its Segment

by The Grey from Manila on March 2, 2015

Fiesta excels on a lot of things compared to other cars I test drived, 1. it excels in handling it is so fun to drive 2. Most stunning looking and modern looking compared to other subcompacts. Very Premium and Sporty. totally a head turner! Compared to other cars who very much looks the same. 3. It is super fuel efficient specially on Highway & yet a powerfull engine because of its Ecoboost technology. 4. More technologically equiped compared to other cars - SYNC technology - Voice Command - Rain sensor wipers - Back Parking Cam - Touch Screen - Automatic Side mirrors - Ambient lighting 5 . Always got high ratings on Safety from various respectable groups. 2- 7 Airbags, Hill Start Assist. Etc. 6. Classy, Stylish interiors , Soft shock absorbing dashboard, Very comfortable front seats, huge trunk on Sedan. back space are comfortably spacious.

Pleasant surprises!

by Impala from mclean, va on June 17, 2015

My wife wanted the car since it is small and she feels confident about parking it. We got the Titanium trim. The car is quiet and has all the features my wife wanted. (Power seat would be nice, Mr. Ford). We were concerned about rear seat side impact rating (2 stars). But the car will be driven most of the time by 1 person in local road. So we accepted the risk.

Wanted One Since They Advertised on American Idol

by Fiesta Seeker from Mobile, AL on April 21, 2015

The car I've wanted since they came out. I love a small car but still need to carry passengers and this fits my needs. I know it's designed for a younger driving group but I love the look of it. It is very responsive and holds its own in heavy traffic. I have the Titanic and am very impressed with the comfort and electronic features.

Beautiful Car For The Money!

by Jeri from McHenry , IL on June 11, 2017

Love the looks, mileage and handling of this car! I would like the fold down backseat feature better if the seats folded flat and the back shelf could somehow disappear, though! Great trunk space but no use for the rear folding seats as the way they are configured lose more space than gain!

nice little car but transmission sucks

by Dmanofsteel23 on July 15, 2017

ford fiestas have chronic transmission issues, i have taken it in twice to get the transmission module replaced and the transmission still doesn't respond as it should consistently

Does not recommend this car!!

Love this car!

by AmberW from Ventura Ca on October 6, 2017

My dad always told me to stay away from Ford's, well, I'm glad I didn't listen! I recently purchased the 2015 Ford Fiesta and I couldn't be happier. It's a cute compact but spacious sedan. It's roomy enough for myself and my 2 children. The trunk is huge! My son has his scooter and sports equipment in there and we still have tons of room! I love the features, the voice activated dialing and the sync to your phone feature. Everything I need is right on my steering wheel; cruise control, the phone controls, as well as the radio dial/volume. The safety features are also awesome. I'm confident that if anything were to happen my son's and I would be as safe as possible. I'm so happy I purchased this car and would definitely recommend it to family and friends!

Great car!

by kgarrison from Kearny, NJ on June 8, 2017

Although the car is tiny, which I like, it feels as if I'm driving a larger Ford car. The engine runs great and the inside design could use some work but still overall an amazing car!

Between the Focus and Fiesta, Fiesta wins

by TeqTon from Dallas, Tx on June 8, 2017

I owned both the Ford Focus ST and Ford Fiesta ST. Hands down, the Fiesta ST is the funner vehicle. It corners like a champ, is torque-heavy fun, and sounds amazing. The Focus, in comparison, felt a little sluggish. Although the Focus is, on paper, the faster vehicle, the Fiesta was far more fun to drive.

1 2 3 4 5