NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 Fiesta

2015 Ford Fiesta

2015 Ford Fiesta

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2015 Ford Fiesta?

Fantastic Little Car

by MrsArnold319 from Chicago, IL on Sat Jun 18 2016

I've owned this car for just over a year now (20k miles) and I LOVE it! Great gas mileage and surprisingly comfortable for such a small car. I've fit my family of 4 in it (including 2 6' tall boys) as well as 2 car seats plus another child across the back seat. I wouldn't recommend this car for a long drive for that many people, but for your every day driving around it gets the job done. I was concerned that buying a smaller, cheaper car it would look and feel cheap on the inside. It's actually much nicer on the inside than I expected. You also can't beat the gas mileage. I had been driving a midsize sedan for about 10 years and with this car I'm spending about half as much as I used to on gas. One big concern I had was how the car would handle on snowy roads and in high wind. I commute about 60 miles every day so I often have to drive long distances in all kinds of weather. I can honestly say this car handles better on snowy, icy roads and in high winds than my old car ever did. Having had the car only a year I can't really speak to the long term reliability of the car, but so far I've been nothing but pleased with it. I have recommended it to friends that I knew were in the market for a smaller car.

one of the best cars i have ever owned

by big guy from roseburg on Tue Oct 14 2014

I highly recommend this car. The car is fun to drive. Has a good nose when u hit the gas. There are a few things the could be better like the transmission the 5 speed mainly firs gear is a little graby and some of the buttens on the in side are a little far away but this is a grate car fun little car love it

Pleasant surprises!

by Impala from mclean, va on Wed Jun 17 2015

My wife wanted the car since it is small and she feels confident about parking it. We got the Titanium trim. The car is quiet and has all the features my wife wanted. (Power seat would be nice, Mr. Ford). We were concerned about rear seat side impact rating (2 stars). But the car will be driven most of the time by 1 person in local road. So we accepted the risk.

Wanted One Since They Advertised on American Idol

by Fiesta Seeker from Mobile, AL on Tue Apr 21 2015

The car I've wanted since they came out. I love a small car but still need to carry passengers and this fits my needs. I know it's designed for a younger driving group but I love the look of it. It is very responsive and holds its own in heavy traffic. I have the Titanic and am very impressed with the comfort and electronic features.

Love this car!

by AmberW from Ventura Ca on Fri Oct 06 2017

My dad always told me to stay away from Ford's, well, I'm glad I didn't listen! I recently purchased the 2015 Ford Fiesta and I couldn't be happier. It's a cute compact but spacious sedan. It's roomy enough for myself and my 2 children. The trunk is huge! My son has his scooter and sports equipment in there and we still have tons of room! I love the features, the voice activated dialing and the sync to your phone feature. Everything I need is right on my steering wheel; cruise control, the phone controls, as well as the radio dial/volume. The safety features are also awesome. I'm confident that if anything were to happen my son's and I would be as safe as possible. I'm so happy I purchased this car and would definitely recommend it to family and friends!

Between the Focus and Fiesta, Fiesta wins

by TeqTon from Dallas, Tx on Thu Jun 08 2017

I owned both the Ford Focus ST and Ford Fiesta ST. Hands down, the Fiesta ST is the funner vehicle. It corners like a champ, is torque-heavy fun, and sounds amazing. The Focus, in comparison, felt a little sluggish. Although the Focus is, on paper, the faster vehicle, the Fiesta was far more fun to drive.

Great gas mileage and sporty appearance!

by skylarkcutie on Sat Jul 21 2018

I bought this car a month and half ago to commute to work. I have been averaging 37+ mpg even with driving through small towns to get to work. I bought this to save on gas because I was driving a Ford F-150 and the amount I was paying for gas was killing my wallet. This had less than 8,000 miles on it and I have put a few thousand on it since I purchased it. It's a great get up and go car! Awesome handling and cute to boot! It is surprisingly roomy for such a small car.My husband is over 6 feet tall and he has plenty of headspace and leg room. This car has a huge trunk that I can fit groceries in or feed for my chickens. At 3.09 a gallon for gas it costs about $25 to fill up when close to Empty. Love that there are no blind spots and can see clearly out any window. Only negative so far, is that it doesn't have cruise, and I'm getting used to that. The more I drive this car, the more I fall in love with it!

Quick and Affordable

by srt42b from Fresno, CA on Mon Aug 07 2017

This car replaced a 2012 Ford GT500. Obviously they are on different levels but the power, handling, options, and value is impossible to beat. Probably one of the funnest cars I've ever owned. And I've owned many cars!

The ST is the most fun commuter car I’ve driven.

by MDB from NY on Sat Mar 10 2018

The Fiesta ST is a great all around car for the commuter who appreciates a good drive. It also fits a family of 4 surprisingly well with enough room to carry some gear in the hatch. I found the standard ST seats to be more comfortable and don’t take up as much space as the Recaro option while still being sporty. I also use this car to tow my atv with trailer being 1000lbs total. I don’t even feel the weight holding the car back even when climbing a hill at 70 mph. I average 30 mpg even with a lot of city driving. I now have 30,000 miles on it without a problem. Just change the oil frequently using synthetic oil and it should last a long time. Also, the Sync system works great with cell phones and is very easy to use. I love the car.

Great car, great experience

by jesparks56 from Florien, Louisiana on Sat Mar 25 2017

Great car, great performance. Exceptionally clean and well maintained. Will certainly shop here again when I am in the market for another car!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7