NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 Fiesta

2015 Ford Fiesta

2015 Ford Fiesta

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2015 Ford Fiesta?

Fun by Design, Lacks Performance

by Smith Carter from on Mon Jun 27 2016

Fun. That’s the feeling you get when you drive a Fiesta. Its nimble handling means you can count on a ride that delivers. Combine that with smart connectivity via available SYNC’327 and the comfort of available heated leather-trimmed front seats. Then add great fuel efficiency*, so the fun can last all day long.

Does not recommend this car!!

Gas Saver

by Happy Camper from Virginia on Mon Feb 09 2015

This by far the best car I have owned. I recently rented one and fell in love with the car. This is probably going to be my retirement vehicle. James Alston and Omar really got me rolling. Thanks again.

Great car!

by kgarrison from Kearny, NJ on Thu Jun 08 2017

Although the car is tiny, which I like, it feels as if I'm driving a larger Ford car. The engine runs great and the inside design could use some work but still overall an amazing car!

Small Package With The Right Price

by phatterman from Kansas City, MO on Fri Sep 08 2017

Ford did a good job of building an affordable car for a niche. This is a nice car for someone wanting a economical, practical vehicle for running around town. I give the 2015 Ford Fiesta SE 5 stars on everything except performance, which only gets 4 stars. But you don't buy a Fiesta for performance. It has enough zip for merging and passing and handles well. If you need power and crisp response, that's not what this car is for. It gets great mileage (we're averaging 36.1 mpg), decent cargo space with the back seats down, 5 drink holders, good sound system with Ford SYNC, auxiliary audio port, USB, and quiet ride. It has a clean look without any forced embellishments trying to make it look like something it isn't.

Best car I have owned

by Kweglarek from Ashton, IL on Thu May 04 2017

It is a comfortable and reliable car. Very good on gas. Fits my needs. Looks awesome and has a great sound system in it. Bluetooth is easy to set up and use.

Great gas mileage.

by MiddleKid from Topeka,KS on Fri Jun 16 2017

I currently own this car & am getting great mileage. It has been a good car & I was able to stay in my budget to purchase it. I am 5'7" & it has just enough leg room.a taller person may find they need more. I usually have no passengers so I think it would be perfect for the single commuter. I do not have remote keyless entry. I use a key to lock/unlock so I cannot lock my keys in it and it does not lock itself. Dashboard controls easy to operate & I love the capless gas tank.

Turned out better than I expected.

by Grandma from Desert Hot Springs, Ca on Tue Sep 16 2014

I don't know a lot about cars. I am a grandma after all. So I bought this little Ford Fiesta. I must say I am more than a little pleased. I did not expect it to handle like a dream. It is a little like a go cart, it is a compact you know. But what a great compact. There are times when I don't realize I am driving because this car makes it so easy. I have not had it long enough to comment on reliability. But it is the nicest car I have ever had.

Great Car - Outstanding Value

by Skotczech from Young Harris Ga, on Tue Jul 30 2019

What a fantastic entry level car this is. My 2015 Fiesta Titanium Hatchback with 5 speed manual transmission has 81,000 miles on it and I've loved every single mile. I regularly get 35 mpg in normal around town daily driving and 40 on the highway. The best thing about the car is the suspension upgrades from Ford Motorsport that were on the car when purchased new. Upgraded struts/shocks and springs, and 17 inch wheels with 215-45-17 high performance tires completes a transformation of this car which is simply AJ Styles "Phenomenal". The added stability and control is outstanding while maintaining more than acceptable levels of comfort. I live in the north Georgia mountains and my car just loves the mountain roads. I've had only one problem with it - a heating and cooling vent actuator in the dash started making a clicking noise. It was replaced under warranty. The heated leather seats are decent and I really like the ambient lighting feature. With upgraded speakers the Sony stereo system with SiriusXM is awesome. With the back seats folded down, cargo space is much bigger than expected. The manual transmission is a critical component of how wonderful this car is. The added control and the simplicity of the internals of the manual as opposed to the automatic make a huge difference. One last big plus - the oil filter and drain plug are easily accessible making changing your own oil something you CAN do. And regarding the upgrades from Ford Motorsport - the whole package cost around $2500. After having driven one for four years, folks, this is a no-brainer. VERY much worth every penny. So, run out and buy one while you still can. But good luck finding one with a manual transmission. When I bought mine, I had three must haves on my list. It had to be blue, Titanium trim, and manual transmission. In June of 2015, there were two in the country. By July, there was only one.

Quick zippy little car. Not made for large people.

by BigRick55 from North Canton on Wed May 31 2017

Runs good and has all the amenities yo could ask for. The front console hits the knees and the dash puts an irritating reflection on the windshield. Gets good mileage. Cramped back seat.

2015 Ford Fiesta SE

by GRIMM905 from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada on Mon Aug 28 2017

The best vehicle I have ever owned. Acceleration is amazing so is the performance of the vehicle. The handling is amazing because of the fact that the tires grip the road completely. It's 4WD 5 seater and it's one heck of a vehicle. I recommend anyone and everyone to purchase one even if it's a newer model that's ok because it drives like a dream regardless!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2015 Ford Fiesta

Editor’s note: This review was written in October 2013 about the 2014 Ford Fiesta. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Editor’s note: Estimated mileage ratings have been lowered to reflect a June 2014 Ford audit of this car’s stated mileage.

Fiesta means party, so based on its name there’s got to be something exciting about Ford’s smallest car, right? After an update for 2014, the answer is finally yes.

The 2014 Ford Fiesta is an improvement, delivering wallet-friendly prices, excellent fuel economy and nimble road manners, though its... Read More