2017 Fiesta

4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Perfect for what I needed it for.

by JoseFlores2nd from Jacksonville, NC on August 20, 2017

I needed a new car after my previous one had expired after over 10 years & over 200,000 miles. I needed a car great on gas mileage as well as cost efficient. I looked at the Ford Fiesta and it was what I was looking for instantly. I have a 2 plus hour drive to work round trip so this car has been amazing.

One of the nicest compacts that i have owned.

by CliveP from Flower Mound, Texas on May 1, 2017

This is one of the nicest compact cars i have owned. It is very quick and handles like a dream without sacrificing comfort or style.

An Great Driving Hot Hatch

by scargo from Hancock on August 28, 2017

Autocrossed a Fiesta ST (not a regular Fiesta, remarkably different cars). The car itself was most definitely built on a budget, many hard, cheap looking plastics on the inside, and quite a small car who's utility is limited even tho it is a hatch. However, in performance driving, all of this is forgotten. Nimble, precise, predictable and very well balanced. Eager. A definite extension of a driver at any skill level. All cars could learn driving prowess from this car.

good for the price

by jerry j from Burlington wi on March 30, 2018

The paint was excellent fit was good and the trunk was bigger then I thought from the outside. this car has very good visibility, decent acceleration for its size and workable interior.

Great car for an economic price

by Zico21 from Saint Louis, MO on December 28, 2017

Great car if you don't need anything flashy and want something reliable and comfortable to get you from A to B. Great first car for kids too if you want to put them in something safe and reliable without breaking the bank.

So much fun for the price!

by Feisty from LOS ANGELES on July 10, 2017

This car fits all my needs and I plan on keeping it for many years to come. It's ridiculously fun to drive and very affordable :)

Fun, powerful, surprisingly comfortable and safe

by starNOstar from Buffalo, NY on October 19, 2017

A great drive, with decent mpg. Great price with tons of modding capability. Loving my purchase choice

I Got a Great Deal at Campbell Ford in Niles, MI

by Roberta.Morrison from South Bend, IN on May 22, 2018

I have only had the car for one month and love it. I wanted a small car that I can easily get in and out of and I could afford. Erik & Scott were very helpful and got me a great deal on this 2017 Ford Fiesta with only 2,000 miles on it. It only has the basics, but that is what I wanted. Since I do not put many miles on a car, I went almost 4 weeks before I had to fill it up with gasoline.

Great update to a great car

by PeteLanglois from Derry, NH on July 7, 2017

I have a 2011 Ford Fiesta which I purchased new and has 140k miles on it. By no means is the car end of life. My son needed a car to get back and forth to work and instead of purchasing a car with questionable reliability and service records I just decided to get a new vehicle for myself and give my old Fiesta to him. The 2017 Fiesta is a great update to an already great car. There are some styling differences between the two which are noticeable such as the front grill and the addition of true fog lights instead of the LED strip the 2011 model has. I got quite a few extras which are not on the base package which 98% of all the vehicles in this area have. I opted for the 201 package which includes the 6.5" LCD screen with iOS Carplay and Android Auto. This gives me a NAV system for free essentially. I can use Apple Maps or Google Maps on Android. I also understand Waze will be coming for Android Auto as well. The radio also sports full SYNC3 capability for hands-free Bluetooth connectivity. It also has the illuminated ambient lighting as well and is user selectable in 6-7 colors. This adds a little "cool" factor to the car which I did not opt for in my previous Fiesta. Drivers seat includes 6 way manual adjustable seat which is comfortable for my 5'9" frame. The new model also has a center console where there are 2 USB ports and some storage where there was none in the 2011. There are 2 12v power ports, one in the front and one in the back. There are also 2 cup holders up front and one in the back. The ambient lighting also lights up the rear cup holder and the 12v power port. The car came with 16" alloy wheels which are an upgrade from my 15" wheels on the 2011. I've been averaging high 30mpg's and low 40mpg's on 70/30 HWY/CTY driving. I've logged over 137k miles on Fuelly for the 2011 and have averaged 40MPG combined over those miles. This is a great plus for me as I drive 80 miles round trip to work every day. I should hopefully see similar numbers on the 2017 as well. The trunk is voluminous and swallows up lots of groceries and various trunk must haves like safety equipment and a tire inflator. I really love the Fiesta platform and look forward to years of continued service from both of my Fiestas.

Good looking sporty car at a lower price

by Omer from New Smyrna Fl on July 20, 2017

Car handles very nice, smooth ride, great visibility and good fuel economy. Back seats are a little cramped for adults but front seats very comfortable. Auto transmission works like a manual with no clutch to push in, computer does the work, I like it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7