2007 Ford Five Hundred

Great car with great safety rating

by from Arizona on July 19, 2017

This car has plenty of room in both the front and back seat. The trunk is also large which is great for long trips. I love that the rear view mirror dims the bright lights that can be blinding when a car comes behind in the dark with their bright lights on. I also like having the extra compartments for storage. Mostly I like that it runs great, is comfortable, and dependable.

Decent car

by from San Jose, CA on July 7, 2017

This car was well designed. It has lot of leg room. The interior is very good. It has wooden interior near the dashboard.
Not Rated Reliability

Best car I ever owned!

by from San Jose, CA on July 2, 2017

Yeah, it's a plain jane boring looking car, but this baby is comfy on long road trips. Huge backseat, largest trunk in any modern day car, lots of cup holders. My biggest gripe is the vents should be bigger to move more air, especially in the back seat, and the transmission is fine but you are unable to downshift going down a steep grade. But this is the ultimate road trip car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

by from st peters, missouri on June 8, 2017

This car has a huge interior and the most comfortable driver seat I have sat in. I average 27 mpg combined. I have over 218000 miles and no indication that anything is going wrong. It's not a rocket but it gets me where I need to go without any struggle. the safety and visibility is great. No major repair expenses so far other than an AC compressor and routine maint.

2007 FORD FIVE HUNDRED 3.0L LOVED IT!!

by from Katy, TX on March 29, 2017

Had this vehicle for a long time and I got to admit I totally got my money's worth this vehicle is reliable, and surprisingly comfortable on long trips, the suspension is extremely smooth, feels like a lincoln! and it's equipped with a small 3.0L V6 Engine that saves you gas! totally recommend this vehicle!

2007 FORD FIVE HUNDRED 3.0L LOVED IT!!

by from Katy, TX on March 29, 2017

My Other Son

by from Fords, NJ on February 10, 2017

Ive owned my ford Five Hundred for about 4 years, and even when i had driven newer cars, with that smooth feel, nothing compares to the hands on fel you have with the ford, a REAL car. Nothing wrong with the new cars on the road, but this car is a smooth beast, great handling, good feels man :)

Order an extra espresso.

by from The South on October 9, 2015

It's as bland as a potato casserole, and as fulfilling as a cheese sandwich. It'll get you from point a to b, but you'd better be highly caffeinated, as the car won't do anything to keep you in touch with the driving experience. Snoozer.

dream car

by from Minnesota on November 16, 2013

The car rides very comfortably. It gets very good gas mileage. I am looking forward to taking a road trip to see how well it performs

GOOD BUY

by from PONTIAC on April 12, 2013

IVE ONLY HAD THE CAR FOR A FEW DAYS BUT ITS A NICE RUNNING CAR , I HAVE ONLY DROVE A CHEVY ALL MY LIFE.. BUT IM ENJOYING MY RIDE!!!!

Our Expert Review: 2007 Ford Five Hundred