2009 Ford Flex

Good Car Reasonably Priced

by from Bayonne, New Jersey on August 20, 2017

Great leg room for me and my family. Drives really well sound system is ok. Needs a better set of rims and 4wd.
Not Rated Reliability

Ford Flex is a GREAT family vehicle! Wow.

by from Center Line on August 10, 2017

We researched family vehicles such as mini vans etc for almost a year before finally deciding on a Ford Flex. And wow...Are we happy we chose this vehicle! 2009 with 116,000 and it runs like new and is in excellent condition. What a nice ride for the family; TONS of room! A+!

Good car

by from Lebanon pa on July 18, 2017

Is a beatifull car and g9d car for travel i find the this car in this pague an de the proceso beatifull this car have navigation system dvd and three líne seat

Easiest car to drive

by from Danville, PA on July 1, 2017

We love our Flex and are sad to see Ford will discontinue the model. This car is a tank (protective)! It's comfortable for family road trips and few others can compare to its unique looks and space.

Mixed feelings

by from Yelm, Wa. on June 12, 2017

I loved the inside of my Flex. It was loaded with many very nice features. We all loved our big glass above us to see out as well as we did. The movie theater was a life saver for long trips. Had a 110 outlet which was great for the many electronics that had to be plugged in. We never had it in the shop for any major repairs so I'd say it was a long lasting ride for us. It was 187,000 miles and counting when traded in for smaller. Loved how the back seats all laid down. I called it my indoor truck. I was able to haul many things. The glass. Above did eventually start to leak on us which discolored the head liner. Didn't like that. I didn't like the body style, to long and very boxy looking. Not my husband's take on it though. It was my first time to have leather seats and taught me I prefer them. As an over all vehicle it was more of a plus then a minus. Very smooth ride and very quiet running.

Very comfortable ride; luxury ride feeling

by from Tuscola, TX on May 22, 2017

Have only had this car for a few days, bought used but so far it is a great riding car with everything that I could need in it.

Wow..what a car

by from Novato, Ca. on May 4, 2017

I owned a 2009 Ford Flex AWD from 2014-2016. I wish I had never sold it..I broke up with a single mom w/ 2 boys and thought I didn't need it as a single dad with a son 50% of the time..I regret selling this car.. it had it all, comfort, space, headroom/legroom, great sound system, bluetooth, camera, navigation, power, good enough on gas for a big safe car, sunroof..seated 7 if needed. The engine is pretty bullet proof..

Perfect vehicle for my family!

by from Monaca pa on April 22, 2017

Very comfortable and roomy I love everything about this vehicle! I love the third row seating plus there's still room in he back most cars the third row left no room in the back to put anything. I go camping and fishing a lot so this vehicle is perfect for that so much room it's enjoyable for the whole family!!

cooling system problems

by from Jackson, ohio on April 18, 2017

We bought a 2009 for flex used last year from a dealership. During the summer we tried to run the AC and the car overheated. Had it hooked up to the computer and nothing. Cooling fans stay on after the car is turned off. They said that it could be a lot of things wrong with it and that they would have to fix it one by one. This was after I had to have them change an actuator in the dash AND the front struts. This was from a ford dealership in Jackson Ohio.

Ford Flex

by from Patterson ga on March 22, 2017

I bought a used Ford Flex it had always been a car that I thought looked very nice and in getting it I have to say I am pleased

Our Expert Review: 2009 Ford Flex