2012 Ford Focus

Car review

by from on September 18, 2017

I like this car I honestly think it's everything I was looking for but the price is kind of crazy...
Not Rated Reliability

Best Little Hatchback

by from Seattle, WA on September 16, 2017

I love the color, exterior design, and interior design. It is a comfortable car with room for four people no matter their size. With the rear seats folded down, this car is perfect for cross country camping road trips! Great gas mileage, cruise control, and the ability to sync with my Zune. Perfect.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Value, Good on Fuel, Hatchback

by from Sturbridge, Ma on September 6, 2017

This vehicle has great style, and it has the option of driving it as a standard or automatic so New England winters are no worry. Gas mileage is excellent. It can accommodate all your electronics with various onboard plug ins.

2012 Ford Focus SE- A Reliable Gas Saver

by from Joliet, Il on August 31, 2017

Purchased hatchback car new, ordered the 5 speed manual transmission with sport suspension. Car has performed well, returns upper 30's mpg in summer, lower in winter pushing 70mph. Great commuter car, driver 6'1" tall. Plenty head, leg room; not so for rear seat passenger behind driver. On 3rd set of tires, changed spark plugs at 100,000 miles run Royal Purple engine oil since new. Original clutch at 143,000 miles. Installed a K&N air filter early on in ownership. Radio plays well, has sync technology. Transforms into a capable hauling machine with seats folded down. Overall, very pleased with car.

Good look, good drive.

by from Minneapolis, MN on August 31, 2017

Not too flashy, but has some class. I enjoy the drivability, and I'm exceptionally hopeful the transmission holds out, as I can see other Focus' have had issues in years past.

Reliable car

by from Marlin on August 14, 2017

Nice gas saver ,small. Nice body and interior can take me from point A to point B. Has good traction and stearing power.

Reliable car

by from Marlin on August 14, 2017

Met all my needs gas saver, clean , nice acceleration nice body style reliable. Took me back and forth to work, home,and other places I wish to go.

Great value

by on August 11, 2017

The car is great on gas. I use as daily commuter, only issue am 6'1 so not the best for height for long trips.

Good daily car

by from NY on August 9, 2017

Good car for everyday use. Don’t expect much or you’ll be disappointed. Cheap to own and maintain. Decent on gas.

Love the gas mileage

by from Dayton, OH on August 7, 2017

It is a very reliable car. GREAT gas mileage. I commute an hour each way to work and it has saved us so much money in gas. Didnt buy it for style or comfort. I love the touch screen and bluetooth capabilities. Has a stutter in the transmission though that started at 70,000. Dealer said that happens in a lot this model, and cannot fix it unless they can recreate it. Happens totally at random.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Ford Focus