2006 Ford Fusion

One of the most reliable, solid cars I have owned!

by from Kansas City, KS on September 15, 2017

This car should last until at least 200,000 miles. This is why there are not a lot of these cars on the market. Get this one for safety, comfort, style, and mileage.

Tried and true

by from Tucson on September 3, 2017

Good times and travels especially with the sunroof open. So good to us the family would rather hold on to it then have me sell it, but it is time for others to fun

pretty good for a used 130k+ car.

by from Vancouver, Wa on August 16, 2017

The Dealer that sold me this found a gem. My only complaint is it's a lazy passer. It did have the radion fail but that seems to be a ford wide issue, put my own deck and all is well. It's handeled all conditions from snow to the desert. The Fusion has created two more Ford fans in my daughter and son. When i get ready for another car a more recent model of this on is on my short list.

Car took me everywhere even on its last days

by from Palisades park, NJ on August 6, 2017

I think it's a great car, but they should work harder in the transmission. The car was vary good to me like I was good to himi guess you get what you get if you take care of it

Good car, good size

by on July 11, 2017

This car is a good size for a family. It easily fits a convertible car seat in the back with plenty of legroom in the front. It has a good size trunk, also. It has a power seat adjuster for the drivers seat, which is nice because you can also move the seat vertically if you're on the shorter side. The only thing I don't really like about it is that the rear windshield is kind of small and makes it harder to see things.

Bought car a month ago, so far car is great!

by from Fort Wayne Indiana on May 28, 2017

I love this car.. only had car 1 month and so far everything is great..I haven't had any issues. For a older car it's in great shape. Previous owner took great car of this car!!!

Reliable Car

by from Rhode Island on May 21, 2017

Purchased brand new and only major problem i have had is the power steering pump has to be replaced 3x a year always had my dealer install and do all my repairs and they couldn't explain why it kept letting go but this should definitely be a recall item and find out why it must be replaced so often.

Beautiful, sensible car

by from Pagosa Springs, CO on April 15, 2017

Smooth exterior lines, not too fancy or over the top, with a similar interior. Beautiful sounding stereo, simple controls, and comfortable seats. A good car for looking and feeling good on the road.

143K miles and going

by from AR on January 31, 2017

I bought mine brand new. I have done the regular maintenance (battery, brakes, oil, etc). I'm happy with it. Also, I had to do some repairs such as replacing the engine mounts, and a small oil leak, other than that, it has been a great car. It seems I'll get to 200K miles with it, if I don't sell it cuz with 2 girls I'll be needing a minivan soon.

2006 FF, V6 SEL

by from Victoria, BC on July 10, 2016

Pretty amazing. Leather interior heated seats. What got me on it was how FAST it catches up on speed. I fell in love over all it is an amazing car. Ford really out done themselves with this one. Set aside from the wide turning ratio. Once you get use to it it is really a smooth ride you will LOVEEEE it.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Ford Fusion