2014 Fusion

2014 Ford Fusion

2014 Ford Fusion

Have You Driven the 2014 Ford Fusion?

Surprised

by Keefer from NYC on Sun Jun 21 2015

This being my first new car, I was a little picky and hesitant. Decided on the Titanium Fusion and the dealer gave me a heck of a deal on the car. After a year of driving I think I like the car as much or more than when I first drove it off the lot. Interior quality is excellent, the SYNC system has been great, not sure why so many are down on it? The car drives great and can handle the NYC pot holes ,but my only gripe is the gas mileage. It states 22 but thats under perfect conditions. CR hit the nail on the head as far as gas mileage because i get between 14.5-15 in the city but the highway mileage is excellent. I wouldn't mind the mileage if the car had a powerful V6 but the 4 cylinder turbo is decent. The torque makes up for the horsepower. Plus there is zero turbo lag.

Beautiful

by NewBee from Pittsfield, MA on Mon Feb 10 2014

The car is simply beautiful. Feel like I'm driving an armoured car. Really hugs the road. Smooth drive. The interior is comfortable and luxurious. It is taking time to learn "buttons". HAHA

Happy Boostin

by Big Booter from North Dakota on Sun Sep 21 2014

2013 Fusion ecoboost 2.0, 22k miles. Looks great, great ride, great handling, power to spare when needed, quiet and smooth, well over 30 MPG highway, 25 in town. No warranty issues or problems thus far. Just a few drawbacks -Although there is plenty of leg room. center console is too wide and for a long legged person the drivers position seems a little narrow, the tilt steering wheel is inconvenient, The factory tires started making noise after I rotated them.

2014 Fusion S

by Phil in Central TexasTexas from Durango community, Falls County Texas on Sun Aug 03 2014

I bought my Fusion S on March 18th and it is now August 3rd. I have put over 9,500 miles on it with an average MPG of 35.4 MPG over that time. My driving is about 95% highway so that would be lower if I drove more in the city. The car is comfortable, handles like it is on rails and has so many creature comforts standard I have a hard time believing it is a base model. The 2.5 liter (152 cubic inch) 4 cylinder engine has adequate power, but I didn't buy the car for it's horsepower, I bought it for economy. My dealer, Johnson Bros. Ford-Lincoln in Temple, TX, was great. This is my 3rd vehicle bought from them and I will go back if I ever need another. I highly recommend the Fusion to anyone needing this size sedan.

Ford convert

by robertc-wylie from Wylie, TX on Mon Sep 29 2014

So I had a competitors car with quite a few amenities and was ok comfort-wise. No Bluetooth or direct iPod connectivity While shopping for a replacement for that, I ran across my 2014 Fusion SE. It had a little over 18K and was extremely comfortable. I have only had this for a little less than a week, but I am thoroughly enjoying it. First impression: the second I sat I the driver seat, I was at home. This was the car I was meant to drive! My take: Powerful (for a 1.5 L 4 cylinder!) - love the blind side mirrors and all of the amenities (heated seats!) Overall -- I have no regrets converting to a Ford customer. I look forward to many years of comfortable and fun driving in this car.

Fantastic Car

by Richie from Yorkville,IL on Thu May 15 2014

I got mine in December 2013. Great car. Rides like my Audi A 6. The handlebars is precise, and its quiet and comfortable.

Power and poise.

by EcoBruced from Omaha on Fri Jan 31 2014

You would swear you were behind the wheel of a much smaller car, because it handles so well. It has smooth torque and when in Sport mode shifts aggressively. Good room with great features. My Ford Touch works great, no problems here, and I love the four corners layout. I have had no glitches and it is dirt simple to use. The styling is second to none. Great array of a potions and a great value too. Love it.

New 2014 fusion

by Ford fan and Mustang driver from Augusta, GA on Sun Sep 14 2014

Just bought new 2014 Fusion. Previous owner of Ford 500. Had only the options I wanted without a lot of extras. Memory leather heated seats, backup camera, blue tooth, Sirius radio and efficient but economical engine. Comfortable and easy to drive. Well appointed interior but not showy. If you want a luxury car buy one but this Fusion fits my needs very well without going over board. Great value for the money.

A lot of car for the money

by McrawfordPLS from Smithfield, NC on Sat Feb 18 2017

All the basic luxury items, such as heated leather seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, zippy performance and average 31mpg (mostly highway commuting). Bluetooth works without static, however the Ford Sync is slightly aggravating at times. Very good quality build, tight and solid even at 57,000 miles. 1.7L turbo Ecoboost is a lot of fun, but has a slight lifter tick at idle and sounds like a purring sewing machine when idling. A bit of a challenge for a 6'-6" person to get in to and out of, but once in, a very good fit with lots of room. Getting in to the passenger seat is a bit of a drop; can be challenging for an older person to get out of. Heat/AC buttons are aggravatting with the on/off indicator LEDs positioned over the buttons instead of centered on the buttons. Overall a very good buy.

So far very pleased

by corny from Twin Cities, MN on Fri Jun 06 2014

I test drove both the Fusion and Camry and found both cars similar in drive quality. I decided on the fusion because of styling, price and better standard features. The Fusion offered auto headlight a very comfortable interior in it's upgraded trim of SE for a much smaller price than the Camry for these features. The Camry did offer the backup camera on all models which was nice, but, I liked the features I got with the upgraded Fusion for the same price as a stripped down Camry. Time will tell if I made the correct decision have only had the car one week.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20

Our Take on the 2014 Ford Fusion

Editor's note: This review was written in September 2012 about the 2013 Ford Fusion. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Trying to decide on a midsize sedan may be one of the hardest tasks for any car shopper. From the Hyundai Sonata and Toyota Camry to the redesigned Nissan Altima and Honda Accord, these cars offer quiet cabins, plenty of space and a fair amount of features even in base or lower trim levels.

The redesigned 2013 Ford Fusion breaks away from the pack in a big way. It outhandles the entire field and has a design that is James Bond dashing while the rest would be... Read More