2014 Ford Fusion Energi

It's a sweet ride

by from on September 15, 2017

This car rides great, is loaded, and is a gas saver. The automated parking is awesome. It is a super car and looks sharp too.

Best gas mileage I've ever had

by from Puyallup, WA on September 14, 2017

This car has more than exceed my expectations in every way. It has power but gets me 70mpg. And is beyond comfortable for my hour and a half commute.

Have owned it for 1 month!

by from Salt Lake CIty, Utah on August 14, 2017

I am impressed with the options and comfort this Ford Fusion Energi has! It is a comfortable ride and I love the great gas mileage it offers. I plug it in at night and am able to drive 25 miles on electricity before switching to gas hybrid mode.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most fuel efficiency I have ever own great car

by from Davisville, wv on June 8, 2017

Great car slick design inside and out great fuel economy smooth ride great touch screen smooth leather seats

Perfect car for our family!

by from Winter Park, FL on May 26, 2017

The vehicle meets all the needs we have for a family of four. Some of the software that controls the "Sync" bluetooth connection is out of date and a bit confusing to update. Overall very satisfied.

Sexy, sporty....Yet comfy for a family of 4.

by from New Franklin, ohio on April 10, 2017

Loving my Fusion...Is loaded! Yet affordable...Thanks to Ford's incentives to buy. Love all the features...Easy to drive, and loving the sport package!

Energy Saver!!!

by from Rancho Cucamonga on March 16, 2017

this is the most comfortable, reliable, energy efficient car I've ever had. The price is great! I would recommend this car to everyone. Great value for your money.

Luxury SE.

by from Davison, Mi. on February 14, 2017

I bought this because my commute is over 50 miles 1 way and my company has 2 chargers at work. I will always use gas because of the length of my drive, but even after my charge is gone, this car gets fantastic mileage. I average around 60mpg, with my commute 1/3 electric each way. Leather heated seats are very comfortable, and the heated steering wheel is a great touch. I've only had it for a week, but my wife and I are both super pleased with it. By the way, this car has 15.6k miles on it, and other than battery not lasting as long in 12 degree temp eratures, I still have gotten close to 20 mile range every day but 1. I expect that to go up after winter. Battery degradation doesn't seem to be too much of a concern at this point.

Best car I have ever owned

by from Coeur dAlene, ID on September 29, 2016

We finally went to the "dark side" and purchased a hybrid / EV car. Best purchase ever!!!!!!! This Ford fusion Energi is the best of both worlds! We save a ton on fuel expenses and get the features of a luxury vehicle. We purchased the Titanium model - the interior and creature comforts are top shelf! The performance is incredible too - With our commuting pattern we average about 200.0 MPG - yes 200!! Each week, driving 200 to 300 miles, we put maybe between .5 and 1.5 gallons of fuel in. if we travel out of town we get about 38-40mpg. The energy cost to charge in our area is about $1.00/day or $30.00 per month. This is car is a pleasure to drive and performs better that the Mini Cooper I traded in on it!

Matt

by from Gig Harbor, Wa on September 24, 2016

Great car for short commute. My wife travels 12 miles to work,and we have had it 4 weeks. We have used half a tank, and am averaging 65+ mpg's!!!