2016 Fusion Energi

2016 Ford Fusion Energi

2016 Ford Fusion Energi

4.5

Have You Driven the 2016 Ford Fusion Energi?

2016 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium

by Artemus Gordon from Redding Ca on Mon Nov 28 2016

I will confess I currently own four other vehicles. My wife and I have to travel 260 miles each way from Redding Ca to Palo Alto for medical reasons, each week. The idea of getting a car with better gas mileage had crossed our minds, many times while sitting in Bay Area traffic. We set out to buy a plug in and actually looked at everything from a $120,000 Tesla to just about every plug in car made. The design, styling and quality interior materials of the Ford Fusion, along with its affordable price, made the selection very easy. We bought ours fully loaded and it was available with options we thought were only available in our higher priced luxury cars. We love the Fusion, and can report we have placed 10,000 miles on her in just four months. First scheduled service was 9500 miles and it's had no dealership returns. It's not a toy, it's a real midsize quality car. Solid doors, great looks, leather interior, with comfortable air cooled power seats. Our average mpg is about 83 mpg traveling. Our cost per weekly trip went from $129.00 to about $24.00. To say we are pleased is an understatement. It might not out run our Dodge HellCat, but it's a safe, comfortable and attractive car! It will however save us thousands of dollars in fuel.

End of the line for Fusion 2020

by Pregomi0 from Houston, TX on Sun Jul 22 2018

It was nice but I found a so much better PHEV to drive a Chrysler Pacifica limited PHEV Hybrid the Ford had just a 7 cubic ft trunk the Pacifica over 90 cubic ft cargo area, Ford lost it's edge when it announced it is ending the Fusion line in 2020, and is not giving anyone a better PHEV that Chrysler is and the Pacifica is only in its 2nd year of production and will last a lot longer than the Fusion will.

Does not recommend this car!!

Amazing Fuel Economy

by jdub from Riverside, ca on Thu Apr 19 2018

I leased these Energi's twice, both times no issues, used as commuters for 40k miles each. Powertrain is boring but fuel economy is fantastic. I plugged in at work, and home so the first 15-18 miles was on battery, my daily commute was 38 miles each way per day so the hybrid gas motor only ran 1/2 the time.

Amazing car

by Mary from fort wayne on Thu Mar 23 2017

Love the way this hybrid handles. I also get amazing mileage because I drive short distances so I get 100 mpg. Feels like a luxury car with the leather, moon roof, heated seats, and rear camera.

enjoying the comfort of extraordinary ride

by dxp29 from Kissimmee, Fl on Thu Aug 16 2018

This car feels so classy and comfortable, enjoying all the gadgets of today's vehicles. I can't believe purchasing a used 2016 with only 23000. miles can feel so Great. What a Wonderful buy for us...

Converted Lexus Hybrid Owner

by "Civic Entrepreneur" from Central West End in St. Louis on Mon Feb 15 2016

When my lease expired on my Lexus Hybrid, I checked out the Ford Fusion Engergi Plus In Optional and was delighted with the product. I've had the car for just 3 weeks, but so far I really like it. Rides like a Lexus for far less money.

18 mile range on electric only!WHAT A JOKE

by car expert from pittsburgh,pa on Thu Jul 06 2017

Hybrid battery takes half the trunk space. $39,000 joke of a car. Ford should scrap this car until big improvements are made. All plug in hybrids should have a 50 mile range on electric only mode.

Does not recommend this car!!

Awesome ride

by Kraadaddy from AZ chandler. on Mon Aug 27 2018

So far this car has exceeded my expectations. The titanium package is probably the best bang for your buck. Who does not want AC seat in the AZ summer heat? Driving home in 115 deg heat my hands and face were frozen to touch and so was my butt, I could not be happier. The lane assist is hands down awesome. If you start to drift into another lane it will correct you back into you lane along with vibrating steering wheel and lights and noise. Perfect for road trips and new drivers. Auto parale parking is an experience you will not forget. I picked up my mom for lunch and shocked her it was pretty funny. She was freaking out because it basically parks it self. Running straight energy is great and the hybrid feature is awesome as well. If I had to settle with just the hybrid feature alone it would be ok. The energi model make the vechicle 300 more pounds heavier if that helps. All in all I would highly recommend the hybrid fusion to new drivers since it really teaches you how slow roll stop ? and not gun it at lights. The energi would be good for people with longer commutes to work.

Good car

by Larry from Florida on Thu Aug 17 2017

Car has a suspension problem that ford does not know The. Dealer has and is trying to figure it out It seems to also be on the mkz

Better Than Any Other Plug-in Hybrid

by Mkarppinen from Muskegon, MI on Mon Sep 25 2017

I was debating on whether to get a BMW i3, or a Chevy Volt, then this car came into view. It was cheaper than the i3, and had more features than a Volt, and was larger on the inside than both. The power train is so much better than my 2014 Prius, it actually can get up and go without a problem. The interior is much larger than a Prius, but the rear headroom is about the same. The electric range is only about 20 miles, less in the winter because the engine has to warm up, but it is nice not to go the gas station except for about once every three weeks.

1 2 3