2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Fabulous Gas Mileage

by from Parker, CO on August 7, 2017

Wowzer, we are super impressed with this Hybrid model. It's quiet, it's fuel-efficient, it's sleek and modern... The only thing *I* would change is the exterior color, only because I'm not a fan of silver cars ;) The inside is more luxurious than previous Fords we've owned, and it's an impressive step towards an upscale ride. With plenty of room for passengers in the backseat and "stuff" in the trunk, this is a good family vehicle, as well as a great "daily driver" for my husband.

Most Reliable Car I've Ever Owned

by from Pittsburgh, Pa on August 2, 2017

I saw this car model and I wanted it immediately. I searched until I found one in my price range and had all the packages I wanted. Sunroof/moonroof, lane assist, blind spot indicators, car alarm, backup camera, front camera, automatic headlights and automatic windshield wipers, hands free calling, Bluetooth, navigation, technology package, 7" display and so much more. The only thing I wanted that this car model didn't have was a push button start. I feel so safe driving down the road in my 2013 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid. I love it!

Fuel efficient and fun to drive

by from New Iberia LA on July 17, 2017

This hybrid is really fun ti drive. My husband & I are constantly competing to see whocan get the highest MPG. It has plenty if fast acceleration when you need it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Luxury feel; sporty drive; gas friendly

by from Anderson, IN on June 13, 2017

Exceeded my expectations. Surprised at the suspension and the comfort over bumps. Loaded with extras, and the metrics actually make driving fun and challenging. Encourages safe and conscientious driving.

Awesome Car

by from Greenville, DE on May 3, 2017

While I haven't had it very long, I love it so far. I was used to driving a Benz so I was a little skeptical about going down to a Ford, but this car is not only stylish, but sporty and super comfortable. And did I mention that it gets about 41 mpg?! It may not average the 42 -44 that it boasts, but honestly who is counting? I'll take that over 25 mpg and premium gas anyday.

Exact car I was looking for

by from Manitowoc, WI on April 11, 2017

Found my ideal car- it met all my check boxes! Fuel efficient, sporty styling, right color, fully loaded!

Two time fusion hybrid owner

by from Batavia, IL on June 15, 2016

I used to have the 2011 Fusion Hybrid, but it got totaled so I decided to upgrade to the 2013 style. The 2011 was super reliable; I've only had the 2013 for a few weeks, so cannot note anything there. The interior of the 2013 feels roomier and the middle consol is much more substantial than that on the 2011. Love this car and I have already and will continue to recommend it. The seat material in the 2013 is made of recycled plastic bottles which gives it a strange look and I've read they stain easily but I cannot attest to that yet. But overall, great car; especially for the value and especially for anyone looking to pay for it with their savings on gas.

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE

by from Chatsworth, California on May 4, 2016

I bought this car as Certified Ford Preowned with 15,000 plus miles on it. I have driven the car for 6 months now. The car gets great gas milage. However, mpg will depend on how you drive the car, driving conditions, and road conditions. I am averaging between 45 and 50 mpg. I have had no problems with the car so far. The car drives very smooth and quiet. The trunk is small, but that is expected with a hybrid. Pick up is adequate, but you are not going to win any races.

2015 FFH

by from San Diego, CA on September 11, 2014

I have never purchased an American car, mostly because of the multiple flaws, recalls and overall poor design. I decided to purchase a hybrid so after thoroughly researching ALL hybrids, I found the FFH came out on top repeatedly! Finally, to the surprise of everyone that knows me, I purchased a 2015 FFH loaded with the Terracotta pkg. I live in San Diego and my mpg has been great. To work I get 59 mpg city driving (YES, no typo.. 59mpg) while from work I get 38 mpg... Why the major difference? From home to work my drive is on a constant (ish) decline, while returning home its obviously on a slight incline. Overall, my round trip average is 48.5 mpg. There are two points of concern: The wind noise that is generated around the A frame and the rather bugging MyFord system.

AWESOME CAR

by from EASTERN LOUISVILLE,KENTUCKY on August 30, 2014

GREAT LOOKS,SUPER FUEL ECONOMY,COMFORTABLE,REASONABLE PERFORMANCE. HAVE TO GET USE TO TRANSMISSION GOING FROM STANDARD AUTOMATIC TO A CVT. HANDLES VERY WELL FOR SUCH A BIG CAR.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid