2015 Fusion Hybrid

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Have You Driven the 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid?

Love This Car

by NJBob from Howell, NJ on Thu Jun 30 2016

I've had my Ford Fusion hybrid for a little over a year and it has exceeded every expectation. I drive about 130 miles per day on NJ roads (think suburbs, highway, and gridlock) and my overall gas mileage per tank is typically an astonishing 44 mpg. The technology included in the vehicle continues to surprise me as well. The ecoboost feature is pretty impressive as is the Sync diagnostic tool. The only downside i see is the lack of a spare tire, but so far so good on that front, fingers crossed. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone trying to save a buck or two on the purchase price of a great car and literally hundreds of bucks a year on gas.

2015 Hybrid Fusion dead in my garage

by Bill from Chicagland on Tue Aug 09 2016

I have had my fusion for about 7 months and I was in love with the car until I found it dead in the garage a month ago. No juice, and had to call a tow truck to drag it out of the garage, load it and take it back to the dealer. Dealer had it for a little over 2 weeks and had it completely torn apart troubleshooting why it was draining the batteries while just sitting. Long story short was the electric water pump never stopped running and it was draining the batteries in 2 hours. New water pump and back on the road.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best Car Ever Owned

by Fusionman from Florida on Wed Jul 01 2015

I've owned a few autos in my life, but my Fusion Hybrid is hands down the best I've ever had, not to mention the best looking. I could never afford an Aston Martin and some critics make light of Ford copying the AM's design, but I think it was a brilliant move. It is not only one of the most eye catching autos on the road, it easily bests all the other cars in it's category. Please Ford, please, please, please do not mess with this design! You may make a few subtle tweeks, but nothing else! This car had me from the get go, It's as quiet as a tomb - as if you were in a car costing two or three times as much. It breezes over bumps and bad pavement that used to shake my spine in other cars. It handles wonderfully for a car this size and though it has a larger turning radius than I like, all it's other features more than make up for it. The interior is logically laid out and easy to navigate. The seats are very supportive and the cabin is very spacious. The trunk may be a tad tighter since it has the battery compartment, but the rear seats fold all the way down to give one plenty of cargo room. The hybrid engine averages me between 40 to 46 mgp - no complaints there! The AC cools off the interior very fast - and that's in 100 degree Florida weather and with a black interior. The acceleration is also impressive. It may not fly off like a rocket as my last turbocharged Volvo did, but it's still enough to get me out of any situation (and it's certainly won't have the problems and expense of a turbo). I doubt if I'll ever own another vehicle that I enjoy as much as this one. Thank you Ford. Along with the Thunderbird and Mustang, you've hit another home run.

Jack of all trades that does everything very well.

by Photo Guy from Merrillville, IN on Wed Nov 02 2016

I must say this is the best car I could have hoped for. Most hybrids sacrifice a bit too much of either power, space, or looks, to achieve efficiency. However, this car does not! It has more power than a Prius, equal or more efficiency than most hybrids, looks very good, and it has plenty of space even with the sacrifice of the battery compartment in the trunk. It does everything at an excellent level, keeping a good balance of functionality and efficiency. 8 months and 10,700 miles, and I've gotten 48.1MPG overall with this hybrid, averaged fairly equally with 70-80MPH highway and local start+stop traffic. I have kept my tires filled properly, rotated them, and checked the air at least once a month. The 10,000-mile oil change recommendation is also nice, as 3,000 is a myth. I am planning on a super-long-life 25,000 mile synthetic so that oil is less than $20 a year, plus the cost of a good filter. I cannot vouch for long-term reliability yet, as it has only been 8 months, but, I very much like and enjoy this car. Two negatives I will mention, is that the speakers are definitely cheap, and the navigation menu to play music from your USB thumb drive is absolutely horrible.

2015 Fusion Hybrid

by Tracy from DFW on Mon Nov 03 2014

Just bought the car a week ago and have about 620 miles on it. Great car, comfortable (I'm 6'2", 250), well appointed (it has the 502A package) and has good power when it's needed. I'm averaging about 44.7 mpg right now with a mix of city and highway driving. I've found that I'm paying a lot more attention to how I drive to maximize my score on the driving coach screens. The batteries take up a lot of trunk space; however, I have a truck for when I need to take a lot of stuff with me. It is taking some "getting used to" going from a F150 4wd to this small car; but, the savings in gas make up for it. I would recommend this car to anyone. Because of it's comfort, I wouldn't hesitate to take this car on a long trip.

Great car

by Ex Prius v driver from Ridgeland SC on Wed Mar 25 2015

Look out Toyota hybrid the Ford hybrid's are coming and they will take no prisoners . This Fusion drives as good as it looks and the MPG are even better.It is a long time, for a USA made car to become the TOP DOG. ( I am talking about the hybrid here) Nice going Ford!

15 Fusion Hyb

by Fred from So, CA on Fri Sep 04 2015

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid: Purchased June4, 2015. The car rides really nice and is quiet (as a ford). We live in a desert area on a hill, each large shopping is 20 miles down dill and back up again. We use the AC all the time. The first 3 months and 2008.3 miles we got 39.3 MPG. We reset the odometer and have driven another 201 miles and am getting an average of 46.5 mpg. So far so good!

My 2nd Ford Fusion Hybrid

by Frank from Polkton, N. C. on Mon Nov 13 2017

This car for the size gets great fuel mileage and is very comfortable. Ride is smooth and driving it is a pleasure. Love the looks of this vehicle and the quality is the best. This is my second Fusion Hybrid.

Beautiful

by Esmrldm from Seattle, Wa on Sun Aug 06 2017

This car is outstanding. The comfort was unreal and drove like butter on a pancake. Smooth smooth smooth. The engine was so quiet I had to double check it was even on. The mpg was exceptional. Gotta get one boys and girl!

Not best but very good

by Miro from Dallas, TX on Fri Jul 10 2015

I'm 6'1" and I'm not 100% comfortable on driver seat. MPG is 38. I have only 400 miles. Chassis is to low. Battery pack take space in trunk and I think it could by changed. Rest is excellent.

1 2 3