2000 Ford Mustang

Best car I have owned yet!

by from Lexington, KY on September 4, 2017

Great running and reliable car. It is a Mustang so you do have to be careful taking off when it is wet out. I bought the car with 94,000 miles on it and currently have almost 145,000. I have replaced the convertible top and the clutch. Other than that the car runs like new and has been very reliable. My only complaint is the cup holders. Don't try to shift into 2nd with 2 drinks. 1 cup holder is useless but still this is my only complaint.

Most fun and reliable car i've owned

by from Seattle, WA on August 1, 2017

This car is extremely fun and fast. Not much leg room, but comfort isn't the primary goal with owning a mustang.

Uses car for Havingfun

The car is pretty decent and we'll worth the pain

by from Detroit, Michigan on July 12, 2017

It's a very nice car but I got the car with a bad clutch and the dealer isn't doing a great job at fixing it but so far I love the car I'll never sell it

Uses car for Havingfun

Sweet ride !!!

by from Hammond on June 17, 2017

All around great car, wouldn't own anything else, fastest car I've ever owned, convertible is eye catching headturner, women love them too, get one now, and bring stock to beat em off, lots of friends gave them too, really nice cars, Ford's win all the big races, get one and you'll see what I mean !!!

High Maintenance

by from Memphis tn on June 14, 2017

If under 25 and wanting a mustang please think twice I paid 2500 for a 2000 convertible mustang out of state. It seemed to be a good idea until one month later i had electrical problems,mold,seats were destroyed from water seeping through ragtop,rimes were awful,new tires every two weeks. Mustangs can be wonderful cars if maintenanced correctly..NEVER DRIVE IN SNOWY WEATHER..

Most reliable car I've ever owned!

by from Byhalia, Ms. on June 11, 2017

I bought this car brand new, it must have been Jesus that helped me because I had no credit only a small down payment. I drove it 17 years before I traded it in only replacing a few parts over the many years. It would still get up & fly! Hope to own one again someday!

Very dependable car

by from Winter Haven, Fl on May 23, 2017

The car is very reliable. Dependable. Quick to move. Nice looking. quick at moving when I needed to go.

Ford Mustang gt 2000

by from Chapel Hill on May 21, 2017

I love this car its quick and gets me from point A to B. It has survived through some tough times and I think anyone who purchased this car would not be upset. It's a casually attractive car that is solid and could save your life. May the Ford Mustangs run free forever.

great car

by from atlanta ga on April 22, 2017

loved this car no complaints except maybe the handeling has great power never had mechanical issues a lot of power in this car

Had a Camaro , Firebird

by from on April 13, 2017

Had a Camaro and a Firebird ,was a Chevrolet tech for 35 years . Love the Mustang ! Fun to drive with good performance .