2007 Ford Mustang

Very good car

by from Killeen, Tx on September 18, 2017

I was not too keen on 6 cyl Mustangs until I test drove one. The car was in perfect condition. It was very clean. The ride and performance was great. The stereo was very nice and the AC slayed that CENTEX heat.. No rattles or drafts in cab. I took the car home. Never thought I would buy a V6 Pony. Go figure
Not Rated Reliability

Very Reliable and Sporty

by from on September 14, 2017

I love my 2007 Ford Mustang. This is a very responsive, agile and reliable car. I haven't had any major problems with it so far, so I guess Ford is not kidding when they said their cars are "built tough". This car is comfortable enough to sit two adults, except for the non-adjustable headrest, which may become annoying sometimes. You can fit two adults in the backseat, just make sure you make a few stops during long trips so they can stretch their legs! For a V6, this car's engine roars beautifully, even with the stock exhaust! However, its greatest strength lies in it's reliability. I've been very impressed with how much punishment this car has taken throughout the years and stills runs like brand new with regular maintenance. Probably one thing that Ford didn't get right was the interior fit and materials. The interior panels feel cheap and some of the console panels seem to have been built by a toy truck company. Overall, I would recommend this car to anybody not just for its performance, but for its value as a daily driver as well.

Totally reliable and lots of fun!

by from riverside CA on September 14, 2017

Great car, sporty and lots of fun. Looks good and has great performance, convertible is perfect for California.

Uses car for Havingfun

Love the style

by from Walkertown,Nc on September 13, 2017

Great performance for a 6 cylinder and love the style. Not bad on fuel mileage and plenty of comfort.

2007 Muatang

by from Wilbraham, Massachusetts on September 12, 2017

Too many performance issues. Car was in the repair shop for one half of the two months I owned it. Very unreliable.

Best car ever drove

by from Smiths Grove on September 2, 2017

This car is perfect! The handling, power, looks, gas milage....everything was perfect with this car....my favorite car, by far.

So Fly...

by on August 28, 2017

V6 had more power than I thought it would. Loved the style. I wouldn't have gone with the color but it ended up looking slick at night. I'll be taking it for a long drive soon so we'll see how it handles the open road. The back seat is more for style than comfort. Nice leg room up front (I'm 6' 2"). Never owned a Mustang before but so far so good.

2007 Mustang low miles

by from Atlanta, GA on August 16, 2017

Great deal 2007 Ford Mustang Premium Pony coupe with 55k miles. Seems most from those years have door skin falling off.
Not Rated Reliability

Mustangs rule!

by from cincinnati on July 31, 2017

The Performance package is definitely worth it. There is a little engine noise but handles better. Also, the Premium package with the leather seats and intrior lights greatly adds to the interior appearance of the car.

2007 Ford Mustang GT California Special Edition

by from Holyoke, MA on July 27, 2017

I had this car shipped from IL to MA. I couldn't find a California Special Edition Mustang in MA. The reason I wanted the GT/CS is because the California Special package is a 68 GT500 Appearance Package. The appearance package has the GT/CS side stripe on both exterior doors. California Special rear badge on the trunk lid. Rear Spoiler. Rear diffuser. Slanted exhaust tips. Front Faucia. Side scoops. 17" Aluminum Wheels with the mustang logo caps. Interior has two toned leather interior. Black/Gray or Black/Parchment. Mine are Black/Parchment as you can see from my car that is currently listed for sale. Power everything fully loaded which is part of the California Special package. Dual power seats. Dual heated seats. Lumbar support in driver seat. Traction Control Switch. Some GT/CS Mustangs have gauges that change colors. Mine didn't have that feature. There's also the Mustang logo floor matts. And the Shaker 1,000 or Shaker 500 sound system. Mine has the Shaker 1,000. Which is two 10" subwoofers and 4 (2) coil amplifiers all in the trunk. This system pounds so hard it makes the mirrors shake. If you like the 67 Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" as seen in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds", then this California Special gets you half way there, to turning your build into an Eleanor Tribute which I planned to do. But It's NOT cheap to do. So that's why I'm selling my car. To use the money I would have to mod my car, to help my Mom financially. It's a great lookin car. Turns heads for sure. It's even a Limited Edition Collectors. Mine is build #297 out of 2,232 made. Very rare. That's what makes it more valuable. The car stock is meant to be driven by all. So if you want the cars FULL potential power, you have to get a tune for it. Your car will then feel like a completely different car. I would recommend a cold air intake as well. I hope this review helped you in your decision. God bless

Our Expert Review: 2007 Ford Mustang