2010 Ford Mustang

Great Car

by from Rivevriew, Mi on September 17, 2017

Sharpe Car and runs great. Top goes up and down great and good looking. I have owned it it for 2 years and just too busy to drive it. I love the car but its been in garage and not fair just sitting there ,

Sexy Car

by from Kannapolis, NC on September 15, 2017

The vehicle is sexy and fast.. I really like the way it handles in the corners. The convertible top makes me feel like a celebrity.
Not Rated Reliability

Fun car

by from Beavercreek, Ohio on September 15, 2017

Great car, lots of fun and easy to get some sun. Not very gas efficient and somewhat compact. Quite a bit of torque and horse power.

Graduation Present

by from Columbia,SC on August 25, 2017

In was wanting to treat myself to a new vehicle and I found this car to be all that I could hope for for the price! Very Pleased! Good gas mileage and enough room just for me.

Best enjoyable drive

by from orlando, florida on August 11, 2017

I love mustang and drive is awesome and it was most fun driving this car with excellent performance and great pick up. Have the best sporty look

Sharp car. Low miles

by from Owensboro, ky on July 26, 2017

Exactly what my husband wanted. Love this car. We looked everywhere for a GT and they were all beat up and raced and terrible. This car was nice and well taken care of.

Uses car for Havingfun

My first car and it's been good to me so far

by from Phoenix, Arizona on July 23, 2017

Great car, very nice. Gas is a little bit of a pain and the back seat is pretty small but it's a coupe so I didn't expect much. Interior is very nice probably my favorite part about the car, different colored lights and nice leather.

This is my first car and I've never been happier.

by from Lake city, FL on July 19, 2017

This vehicle is easy to drive, very comfortable steering, and excellent reliability. I recommend it!

Uses car for Havingfun

Never had one mechanical issue. Most reliable car.

by from on June 21, 2017

This has been the best car I have ever owned. I have had zero issues with it and it is so fun to drive.

Absolutely love it

by from Dickson tn on June 14, 2017

I've owned a number of mustangs so when it came time to get a new one it was a no brainer. I test drove quite a few and out of all of them the one I got seemed perfect. It handles great has a good amount of power. And most importantly for a car like this it is fun and exciting to drive.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Ford Mustang