2020 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2020 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2020 Ford Mustang

Beautiful Mustang…57 years

This is something I’ve wanted since my first car in 1974….a 1967 Mustang! As a grandmother now I wish the back seat foot space was a bit better but that’s the only complaint I could think of. Gets 28 mpg highway, handles great, excellent acceleration and of course an awesome appearance! My mom had a 1964 1/2 turquoise with white interior so I was born to love my ‘stang.

4.3

Get the Ford/Roush Supercharger

I added the Ford/Roush supercharger to the 5.0 for 750 hp and 676 lbs torque. No other car can be upgraded like that. Without the supercharger the car is just ok. The electronics (TINY SCREEN) are very very low end. Get Safe & Smart and the 10 speed as options. Ford is slow to get tech and cool electronics in it's cars- and expensive upgrades.

Lovin' it

A fun car to drive. Performance is exceptional. Dealer is great.. and I love to make it loud and let people know I have a mustang gt with 460 hp

Loving my new Mustang

This car has been everything I thought it would be. It is my first Mustang but not my first Ford. The style is sleek and the handling is great.

Super toy !

Stunning design and great color ( Bullitt) exhilarating engine power , wonderful handling, braking makes it for a great toy if not an everyday car for the Northeast ... it’s a no no for extrême cold! Worrisome is that no spare tire is available !

Love this car!!!

I love it! I traded in a 2019 GMC Acadia that I hated! Even though it’s not as spacious as an suv it is very comfortable to drive.

Love this muscle car

I have a 2020 base Mustang Gt and truly love it, got it for about $ 35,000. and could not be happier. The cars has great power and stops and handles like it should. I could of paid another $5000 to $15000 for options or a perform. pack , but my cars is as fast and comfortable as I want, and I saved the money

Great looking car.

I like the looks the most and even though it only has the 4 cyl. turbo, it is fast. I had a 2001 GT, V-8 and this car is faster, especially on the bottom end with the turbo torque. My only complaint is the lack of power seats on the base model unless you get a package. Car handles great.

Most fun car I’ve ever owned

This car is a great combination of safety, comfort, and performance. You can put the car in normal mode, turn on lane keep, set adaptive cruise and just comfortably soak up the miles. With 460 hp, a 7500 rpm redline, and 0 to 60 time under 4 seconds it is always temping the juvenile delinquent in you to come out and play.

3.3

nice car

good all around car would like to test out a few more before making a decision on which car to buy but all in it is a nice car.