2018 Shelby GT350

2018 Ford Shelby GT350

5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2018 Ford Shelby GT350?

Great Shelby GT350

by RaymondG from Versailles KY on Thu May 31 2018

This Shelby GT350 replaced a 46K mile 2014 Shelby GT500 which I bought new. The Gt500 had 700 Horsepower. I traded for the GT350 and am glad I did. Although it lacks the power, 526hp, of the GT500 it exceeds the GT500 in handling. It is a comfortable car and was ordered with the convenience package which has the touch screen and all the bells and whistles. I love this car more every time I get in it. I recently pulled a 1.03G on a curvy road and it stuck like glue. I was at first thought id miss the GT500 but I don't even think about it much these days. The power and handling is well balanced on this car. If you ever get a chance to drive one please do so, you'll want one for sure.

Most fun vehicle I have ever owned.

by Kraziken on Tue Jun 12 2018

I've had several high performance cars. I would say this one is the most comfortable while at the same time the performance I have had in a car. The suspension with the Magneride is firm when you need it, but forgiving over rough surfaces. The interior is a little cheap feeling for the price range. But again it wasn't meant to be a luxury car. The back seats have decent leg room as long as the front passenger doesn't take all the space. The head room in the back seats however is pretty small. The car has a great aggressive look and I often get second looks. Very fun vehicle and definitely worth taking a look at. The many online reviews are not wrong. I actually bought my car without taking a test drive I was that confident I would like it after all the reviews I read.

The best Sports Car money can buy

by ABJ SHELBY GT350 from St. George on Thu Aug 23 2018

Exceeded my expectations! A Classic car in the making! The first American 8 cylinders with Flat Plane Crank engine designed out of a Ferrari engine!

Shelby GT350 Dreaming

by ABJ SHELBY GT350 from St. George on Tue Aug 14 2018

Satisfied my dream! This is a Classic already! The best Shelby GT350 Ford has ever done! Will cherish this car forever! Thank you, Ford Motors!

Wow! Most fun I've had driving in years!

by Venom1, Coach from Tahlequah, ok on Sat Aug 11 2018

This car met all my needs of style, performance and beauty. I will enjoy driving my Shelby GT for years to come. They have come a long way since 1965, technology blended with performance and can't wait to see what comes out in the future.

An amazing piece of machinery

by RobertT43 from Tyler, Tx on Thu Sep 20 2018

When I first was looking to trade my 2014 Mustang GT in, I was looking at the same generation of Shelby GT500's, originally. That's when I looked more into the brand new, Shelby GT350's with the flat-plane crank. It was sleek, smooth, and stylish. Many people fuss about the interior, but it's great for me, and looks great TO me. Which is all that matters. This is a car I've ignored time and time again. I wanted the GT500. I wanted the supercharger. I wanted the power. Then I did my homework, I finally gave this car a chance, and I haven't looked back since. The sound is wonderful. The handling is top-notch. She screams when you want her to, and she's quiet when you need her to be all thanks to that active exhaust and 8200-rpm redline! For the price, you can't go wrong. I get people complimenting my car all the time that I work with. People that own a Challenger Hellcat, for example. They just absolutely love the sound and appearance of the car. It isn't anything like you can experience, and it isn't anything you can't truly appreciate until you sit in one. This car comes HIGHLY recommended to anyone. Even if you want to daily drive it like I do mine, you can't go wrong. It's comfortable, fitting, stylish, aggressive, and powerful. Not to mention it has great street manners. But, then again... I didn't buy this car to save it for the next guy. I bought this car for me, and for me to enjoy; and trust me when I say that I enjoy driving this car as much, and as hard, as I possibly can!