2002 Ford Thunderbird

BLUE BIRD OF HAPPINESS - DITTO

by from Eagle, Idaho on March 15, 2011

I bought my 2002 TBird in 2010 on a whim. It was in pristine condition with very low miles. I love everything about it. I have never gotten so much attention from so many different people and it puts a smile on their face and mine. It's an amazing car and I hope to have it forever. So far, no problems with it and I am looking forward to driving it up to the mountains when the snow is all gone. I heard it takes the curves real well.

Great Car

by from Illinois on September 2, 2012

We love our 2002 Thunderbird. It is a great car and a comfortable ride. It is a fun car with a great design. Don't hesitate to purchase this old car; thankfully we didn't!

2002 Ford Thunderbird

by from Silver Springs, NV on September 3, 2010

The car in the ad is my Mother & Stepfathers. I would definately recommend buying this car if your looking for reliability, comfort, good investment. I've driven it & rode in it. Either way, it is sheer pleasure! They have taken immaculate care of it, always garaged! Definately money well spent for the car lover!

tbird

by from missouri on January 3, 2012

This car is roomy for a roadster, lots of features. Removable hardtop has it's own rack. Nice sounding exhaust.

A thrill to drive!

by from idaho on May 13, 2011

Ford did a great job, used the jaguar v-8 which perform's and is low maint. I put a new battery in, and that's been it. I feel the style is timeless, and attract's glance's at every stoplight. The only drawback would be height, if you are over six feet tall it's a little tight.

Love this car

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama on November 4, 2014

Found through cars.com. Wanted one when they first came out, but couldn't afford at the time. Love the styling and really fun to drive.

Great Car

by from Dallas, TX on April 5, 2013

If I can't get a 1957 Bird, this is the one I want. Rides great, peppy, chick magnet, my mid life crisis solved.

Retirement Present To Myself

by from Monroe, Mi on June 23, 2015

I bought a 2002 Thunderbird Blue, two-tone interior car with 22,000 miles on line. I flew to New Jersey and had it shipped back to Michigan . I bought it for my retirement present to myself. It is an awesome car and everyone loves it. It drives great and has been fun being part of the Thunderbird Club and having it in shows. It's a classic that I would recommend to anyone.

Rolling Art

by from Vero Beach Florida on April 7, 2016

I have a 2002 Whisper white in flawless condition. To me this car was never changed because, like a Harley, its just TOO COOL!!!!!!!! There is nothing like it on the road and when Im driving down 95 with the top down, Metallica blasting, and a cold beer in my lap- Well- There are just no words to describe!!!!!!!! The only thing I dont like is the attention it gathers-too many questions!!!! IF YOU ARE IN A POSITION TO GET ONE- G E T I T !!!!!

An American Classic

by from Bay Area, CA on July 8, 2013

Great car at a great price. Found it thru Cars.com! I have wanted a Thunderbird since I was little and I finally got one. I am very happy with my purchase.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Ford Thunderbird