2013 Gmc Sierra 1500

great truck

by from Deville, LA on September 14, 2017

Plenty of comfort and accessories - great choice after I wrecked my previous Dodge Ram 1500. You can't go wrong with a Sierra

Best pickup I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

by from Max Meadows, Va. on September 9, 2017

For this truck to be half ton model I was very impressed with the power and towing capabilities. The handling and comfort was another big feature to me aswell. Overall it was an outstanding truck.

Great running, Good looking truck.

by from Arkansas on September 6, 2017

Test drive thus truck because of price. Fell in love with the handling, and power. Won't go into too much detail on looks because sadly GM changed the front end again. But this is a great vehicle and gets the job done.

Uses car for Towing

Very Best used truck I have purchased!

by from Fort Edward,New York on August 18, 2017

This truck has met,or exceeded all my expectations!The most compliments I have received in many years.

Great side truck

by from New Smyrna beach, fl on July 31, 2017

So far this truck has been good, comfortable ride. Value for money was ok, high mileage and still holds value. Guess that says a lot for the make. Happy with this truck so far and hope it last for many years

Was a very nice truck but a little more money than

by from Grandledge,Michigan on July 28, 2017

Loved the truck and plenty of leg room but we liked the Silverado a little more for us. The truck was a little pricier for us at this time.
Not Rated Reliability

Most Reliable Truck I've Owned

by from Lakewood, WA on July 20, 2017

I've driven countless amounts of miles on/off highway in this truck. Whether your going off roasting, or just want a nice commute to work, this truck does it all. It's safety and reliability has been depended on not just by me, but my family as well. My daughter loves riding in the back with the window down because of how high this truck sits in comparison to other trucks or cars. I highly recommend this truck to anyone looking for a tough hauler, easy commuter, and reliable contender.

its the nices looking

by from El Paso TX on June 26, 2017

it works great its truck strong no problems its a great daily driver and work truck and its really cheap to fix

Love this Truck!

by from Oregon on April 10, 2017

We bought the truck to haul a travel trailer. It came equipped with the tow package and break assist, which make towing a dream. The drive is amazingly quiet for a truck, and the ride is smooth and comfortable. Spacious seating that can accommodate 6 adults.

Uses car for Towing

Best Truck Owned

by from Fergus Falls, MN on April 6, 2017

I have owned several different types of cars. This Truck drives just like my STS Cadillac. I love the Denali Truck so much better. Smooth ride and sits up high with AWD.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Gmc Sierra 1500