Read or write a review.

3.7
Average based on 3 reviews

Great truck

by from Washington, IL on November 14, 2011

Bought the truck end of July and took it on a 2000 mile trip two days after delivery. The ride is fantastic averaged between 20-24 mpg going 75-85 mpg. In town I average about 21 mpg. The only drawback is the GPS. It is harder to use and not as good as my Garmin. Bought the extended waranty for $2000 that gave me bumper to bumper for 10 yr/100000 mi. This is my 5th truck and over all it is the best

Nice truck/ but several problems

by from Orlando, FL on April 2, 2012

Alright...I have had this truck for a year with 32k miles on it. For the most part its a great truck. MPG is aroudn 21 average. But in the last few weeks. My truck had shut off while driving on the interstate in FL. Not good when you loose power steering, hard to brake. while running 70-75. Its happened twice now. First time truck started right up and I went on with my drive. 2nd time not so lucky had to have the truck towed to a local GMC dealer. And they can seem to find out whats wrong with it. Beware of this truck. it coudl cost you your life and or anothers!!!!

GMC IS THE BEST!

by from on May 22, 2011

this truck is amazing. i have owned many trucks but never in my life found a truck to be this good. Surley this is the best truck sold today!

Similar Models