2010 Gmc Terrain

Best Car Ever Owned!

by from Peoria, AZ on September 17, 2017

This vehicle has been my go to in many situations, whether transporting son and friends and all equipment or climbing a snow covered mountain, it has met and exceeded my expectations. The heated seats make being in cold weather seem like paradise and with an unlimited number of positions the driver's power seat can be set to be comfortable for any driver. It gets the mpg expected and sometimes better. Even though it's a 4 cylinder, it has always had the power needed for any traffic situation or driving conditions.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most reliable car I ever owned!!!

by from Nashville, TN on September 2, 2017

This car met all of my needs. Once I tested drive it, I was in-loved with the car. This car has great horse power and nice leg room. It's just was so comfortable to drive!!!

Ive always owned Chevy or GMC

by from New Hampshire on August 18, 2017

It was ok but I'm looking for a vechicle in great condition and only one owner with all the paperwork that showed me how well it was taken care of
Not Rated Reliability

Needs improvement

by on August 12, 2017

Initially I loved the vehicle. Now it consumes TOO much oil and is having various other issues.

Pretty Reliable Terrain 80k and still rolling!

by from Pittsburgh, PA on July 25, 2017

It's been a great SUV besides a few mechanical issues that GMC has fixed on it. The electronics on it are great especially with the Pioneer sound system. Overall it's been a good car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Affordable, fuel efficient family car

by from Salina on June 12, 2017

This car was great as a family car and car to travel in comfortably. It had plenty of leg room for my tall husband and my children's' car-seats. It also had great storage.

The Terrain is a nice SUV

by from Brooklyn, WI on May 6, 2017

The 4 cyl engine delivers respectable MPGs. With AWD we saw 28mpg highway 24mpg combined. The interior is comfortable with lots of features and technology. iPhone audio connectivity was built in to our Terrain, but Android devices only work through the headphone/aux jack. Bluetooth only connects for calls--not music. The back seat is HUGE! If you need the room for a family of 4, the Terrain has room for 4 large family members and maybe one more smaller one. The rear seat moves forward and back to give you the room where you need it. If you are looking at a good value, give the Terrain a try.

Wife loves it

by from Hilton ny on May 6, 2017

Great crossover wifes happy = the whole family is happy . Great on gas for the amount of room it has . Still haven't reached the 30 plus MPG that is says it gets yet.

Money pit

by from Detroit on April 5, 2017

This was not a good year it had 79 thousand miles this car was not built to last . I had to check oil every week to make sure oil was still in the car. One after another I was spending over $800 dollars monthly for repairs . It became too much to keep this car on the road daily. The money I spent on this car I could of purchased a luxury forgien car of my choice.

great buy

by from on April 1, 2017

its been an amazing car. good mpg lots of cargo area, all the creature comforts one could want. i love the back up camera located in the mirror

Our Expert Review: 2010 Gmc Terrain