2003 Gmc Yukon

Yukon Denali

by from Hollywood, FL on September 6, 2017

Great truck in ever sense. Great handling, comfortably, amazing performance really sharp looking as well.
Not Rated Reliability

Very reliable truck

by from Nashville on June 11, 2017

I like how big it was how much room I have you don't feel all cramped up and it's very comfortable a great vehicle for trips

my belover youcon

by from Houston,TX on May 31, 2017

this youcon took my 4 kids and wife all over the country when ever. in addition it had quiete a lot of space of lugage. thx for your time

2003 GMC Yukon

by from Falkville, Alabama on May 29, 2017

I purchased this vehicle in 2008. I used it for everything. It was a great truck. Comfortable, reliable, and roomy.

Yukon, the best.

by from Thousand Oaks on March 17, 2017

250,000 miles. Thinking about a newer one. I've looked at other SUV's and come close to buying, but I'm holding out for another Yukon. They are great.

Great SUV, Comfortable, Reliable

by from Detroit, MI on February 27, 2015

Bought this in 2007 with 40,000 miles on it. I now have 202,000 miles on it and it is still running well. 4WD works great in the snow, towing, roof rack, and storage are great, and Bose sound system is still superior to most modern day sound systems. No major breaks or issues minus changing a tie rod needed here and there - basically only performed routine maintenance/tires/brakes on this and decided I am driving this until it will drive no more. For 16,000 at the time it is a great investment. Not the best on gas but for the size it is acceptable and only really an issue when gas was above $3.50/gallon. Love to travel in this vehicle as the cloth seats with arm rests are the best. Lots of storage options. Wish the new ones weren't so expensive new or used.

One of the best vehicles I have owned.

by from Vermont on March 13, 2014

Bought mine new in 2003 and currently have over 250,000 miles on it with only minor mechanical problems. Very dependable, comfortable and the interior room has been great. Will drive it till it simply say I can't go anymore.

Love My Yukon

by from Columbus, Ohio on January 7, 2013

I really love this car! Very easy to drive, easy to see over and around other cars. One of the most comfortable cars I have owned.

Largest, heaviest car I have ever owned

by from Denver Metro area on November 25, 2012

I have owned this car for 48 hours, and it is very comfortable, and easy to see out of. I bought it because it comes with a factory installed tow package, and I will need that. This happens to be a Denali, and has tons of bells & whistles, and I am a sucker for all that stuff. As it is a ten year old car, it comes with 123,200 miles on it, but seems in pretty good running shape. At $13,000 I am paying more than I would really like, but isn't that usually the case? At this point, I am very happy, and cannot really say anything but good stuff about it.

Uses car for Towing

Great purchase

by from on September 1, 2012

My family loved this vehicle! If I could afford it, I would buy another. They are VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!

Our Expert Review: 2003 Gmc Yukon